1k Special! Dynamite Battles/Quad Drive Possessive Shu Kurenai x Reader

( ~ . ~ ) Hello...people. It's author chan here again. I promised y'all for a 1k special chapter, right? So, here it is.
And in case you're wondering, let me tell you that DB/Dynamite Battles is officially called Quad Drive in English (as much as I know). One small request...how do you like my stories so far? Do tell me in the comment section below. Alright, now on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With the arrival of the new Dynamite Battle System, Shu had been busy as all hell, creating his new Bey Astral Spriggan, then going to battle Bell and getting to meet Valt in the process, handling the young intrigued bladers who wanted to know how the DB System worked and all his team stuff...

He wasn't able to make time for his girlfriend at all. And he really felt sad and guilty of that. But these responsibilities were things he couldn't deny.

As for (Y/N), someone was constantly eating her brain on the phone. It was none other than Valt. He just wouldn't stop ranting about Bell, Illya, Rashad, Basara and Ransou and how awesome the new battle system was, how one of these days Bell might come to challenge her as well. How she should be prepared.

Now, (Y/N) was a kind of girl who wasn't ready to back down from any challenge and she was just as strong as Shu and Valt. No matter how much she tried to get rid of Valt's calls, he wouldn't stop. Until one day...

Shu at last got some time out of his work, he got a day off. And he was determined to spend it with (n/n). He decided on putting up a movie, and then have a nap, then have dinner, and then cuddle his girlfriend up.

But the things didn't go as expected.....

Shu was sitting on the couch with the movie paused, since Valt called her up and she said that this wouldn't take long but it had been an entire hour already.

Shu was sitting with a rather irritated and bored face, until he couldn't take it anymore and went to the hall where (Y/N) was on her phone.

Since she was having her back towards him, she didn't know that the albino was right behind her,until he wrapped his arms around her waist and his breath was hitting her neck.

At first, (Y/N) gasped but soon relaxed knowing who it was. Shu rested his chin on her shoulder and quietly whispered, "Are you gonna talk all night?"

(Y/N) weakly smiled at him, putting her phone a little away from her ear, she whispered back, "I've been trying to hang up from the last one hour."

Shu just groaned at this, and buried his face deep in her shoulder.

"-y'know Bell has even upgraded Belial and has these new gears and-" Valt was nowhere near stopping.

"Valt, I already told you, I can handle that. Now I'm hanging up." (Y/N) said and quickly hung up.

Shu looked at her and smiled as she turned around in his grasp placing her hands on his chest and said, "I think now we can go and watch the rest of the movie..."

"Yeah..." He leaned in to give her a kiss, until her phone started to ring again, as both of them groaned in annoyance.

(Y/N) was about to answer it, until Shu quickly turned her around again, placed his head on her shoulder once more and then grabbed her wrist holding the phone, he swiped the answer button and placed her phone close to his ear by holding her wrist.

(Y/N) was about to speak but Shu placed a hand over her mouth and began his conversation...

"Hey (Y/N), did I tell you about the V-gear and how it-"

"Valt, it's me Shu. Don't you think you should hang up and give (n/n) some space?"

"Oh hi Shu. What are you doing with her phone and where's she? And-"

"Valt we're trying to spend some time together, so it would be nice if you just hang up and let us do that." Shu said trying not to sound frustrated.

"But-" Before he could finish Shu hung up. He pulled his hand off (Y/N)'s mouth and turned her around, holding her waist with one arm in a possessive way. (Y/N) shivered a bit at his behaviour.

Shu was about to peck her on the lips, until the damn thing started ringing again. She was about to reach out to her phone before Shu, took her hand and kissed it, successfully distracting her and then he threw her phone all the way across the kitchen as the thing landed on the counter and silenced itself.

"Shu my pho-"

"I'll buy you a new and better one."

Shu said clearly sounding angry. (Y/N) knew her boyfriend was getting jealous because of her talking to his BFF. Shu now holding her close, in a real possessive manner walked back to the couch and sat her down with him.

They could hear the phone ringing in the distance, as (Y/N) spoke, "You know Valt's gonna keep trying, right?"

"He'll stop in a while." Shu really wanted to throw (Y/N)'s phone off the Raging Bulls highest floor to get rid off these annoying calls.

"But what if someone else calls on my phone other than-"

"JUST FORGET ABOUT YOUR PHONE FOR NOW!" Shu literally yelled as (Y/N) jumped back a bit both startled and scared. Shu quickly realised that he accidentally yelled at her when he wasn't supposed to. He began apologising...

"I-i'm sorry for yelling like that, I didn't mean to."

"I-its fine I guess." She replied still little scared. Shu pulled her in him as he hid her face in his chest, he held her possessively.

Having her hands and face buried in his chest, he had his arms tightly wrapped around her waist with his head resting on top of hers.

Her phone was constantly ringing in the background. Shu decided to permanently shut it. He let go of her and walked in the kitchen. He picked her phone, switched it off and tossed it inside a shelf, closing it.

Then he walked back in the living room and towards the couch as (Y/N) asked him,

"So should I resume the movie?"

"No."

"What? But why?"

"Well your phone made me tired, so let's just screw the movie and take a nap." Shu said with a mischievous glint in his eyes, which she didn't notice.

He walked up to (Y/N), and picked her up in his arms and walked towards their shared bed room, getting (Y/N) completely flustered.

"S-SHU!!!"

He just smirked at his cute blushing girlfriend. Laying her down and himself too in the bed he held her close to him, and spread a blanket for themselves as he started to snuggle in and cuddle with her.

What he didn't know was (Y/N) secretly loved this jealous and possessive side of his.
She really loved when Shu would get so possessive of her and how he would try not to show it. Shu really was terrified of losing her.

But that was just her little secret. Just hers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so happy, that I recieved so many reads from you guys 🥰. Thank you so much for that. And sorry if you didn't like the chapter 😓.
But still vote, comment, share and maybe....follow me too? All the characters belong to Hiro Morita, only the story plot is mine.
Stay safe and have a nice day/noon/evening/night.
Sayonara, bug out.