Sparking/Surge Shu Kurenai x Childhood Friend Reader

Requested by luiswaifu
Tysm for your request. Also, I've made the first half of the Lui x Seirra in the drafts of my other book. ^^
Alright on with the story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's P.O.V.

"WHAT?! Are you kidding me?!"

A certain yellow haired boy screamed in pure shock as his bey stopped spinning because he lost his concentration.

"I-I'm n-not k-kidding with y-you brother."

A timid and shy feminine voice spoke slowly as the owner of the voice fiddled with her fingers.

"I don't believe it!" Said the male.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's P.O.V.

What's going on here? What's all this commotion about?

By now, many of you must've recognised who the yellow haired boy is, right?
Indeed, he's our famous Free de la Hoya.
And the shy little girl? Who's she?

She's (Y/N) de la Hoya, the sister of Free de la Hoya.

Unlike her brother, she has a completely different appearance and personality.
She has (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes which match her (s/c) skin.

She's calm and shy. And guess the special fact about her?

She's the childhood friend of Shu Kurenai.
For further information, keep reading - - >
--------------------------------------------------------------------
No one's P.O.V.

"But it's true. And I need your help on how to confess to him."

(Y/N) asked shyly, fiddling with her fingers.

"Let me get this straight first. You're telling me that you have a crush on Shu Kurenai since you were 11?"

Free asked as he rubbed his temples a little and his sister nodded in response.

"And how do you want me to help you out with this?" He inquired.

"Just do as I say and I'm positive that everything will work out."

The girl smiled and winked. The red streak haired boy warned her,

"But if he dares to hurt you then don't blame me for sending him to the hospital."

The (e/c) eyed girl giggled and nodded in response. Then she perked up,

"Fine. And I've found the perfect opportunity for the confession too!"

"Oh and what would that be?"

"Shu said that he's gonna come to Spain to meet Valt and me. After he and Valt will spend their time together, I'll get my chance."

"Hmm. Sounds good but what am I supposed to do to help?"

"Your task is simple. Just keep Valt from spying on us. Pretty please?"

(Y/N) said while looking at Free with puppy dog eyes which she knew her brother won't resist.

And she was right. Free sighed,

"Alright fine. But keeping him busy isn't gonna be easy."

"You can beybattle him. That way both of you will be busy and be able to practice as well."

"Wait- what'd you just say? You want even me to be busy?"

The blader asked as he narrowed his eyes at her as she nervously smiled and quickly looked away.