ESCAPE

After completing his work Tae finally came to his room. The room was quiet and shabby as well as moist there was only one window where the moon light enters to his room at night and sun light at day and that was his only source of light .

In the depressed looking room Tae had already spend his 6 years and waiting for his Beta mate to take him away from that darkness to the light . And especially Beta because he don't trust Alphas who were the solo reason for his mother's death.

He doesn't want to die like his mother so he is going to escape from his pack FOREVER.

_______________________________

The twins were busy reading the files of the pack business when the door of their office opened with a loud sound "what th- ..Namjoon hyung what happened why in a rush ?" Jungkook asked.

"Kook bad news the Oak forest pack, they illegally extending the borders even if we signed up the treaty" Namjoon said.

"Is the news confirmed ?" Jeongguk asked

"Yes Gguk they have planned to do it tonight and we have to hurry and think something before try to do anything " said Namjoon

" ok then let's attack them tonight " twins said

" OK then I will convey the message to yoongi and hoseok then " said the latter.

Time skip ( night time)

Tae packed his bags though he does not have much stuff of his own but packed two pairs of shirt and pants with the diary of his and wore his mother's ring, his last memory of his late mother.

He got out of his room and moved to the back gate. He saw two guards and easily escaped from them or that he thought.

Suddenly four guards appeared in front of him.

"OH so  again this little Omega is trying to escape huh! " first guard said.

" now now do you like the cell that much that always think of escaping hmm ?" Second guard said.

" lock him back in the pack cell we have many other things to do" third guard said.

And again he was locked but not before a lots of beatings that made him look all bloody and worn out.

______________________________

" are we ready?" Jungkook asked.

" yes we only need a signal " yoongi said.

" so let's go now, charge! " Jeongguk said

And all the fighter wolves started charging towards oak forest pack.

And soon the Pack was filled with dead bodies and injured wolves.

The fight was unbearable for the fighters of Oak forest pack, and soon there was blood everywhere.

The twins were fighting up but what distracted them was the smell and.........
__________________________________________________________

SO GUYS WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT THIS WHAT DO THINK WHICH SMELL DISTRACTED THE TRUE BLOODS TWINS
AND SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKE AND SPELLING TOO 😅
OK OK TALKING TOO MUCH

NOW.............

MEME TIME LOVES

Look at  them both Hobi and Kook sleeping like babies 🤤🤤🤤