OMEGA MATE

Double updates
For my loves 💜💜💜😎

The twins were fighting up but what distracted them was a smell and suddenly there wolves howled " MATE " and both the brothers looked at each other.

"MATE ?" Said the twins in Unison.

And soon they found themselves following the smell and the smell leads them to the pack cell.

The pack cell was the most disgusting place  they ever have seen, the place was moist, smelly and dark the place was totally  unhealthy for a Prisoner also and they were thinking that how their mate was been treated there in that  disgusting place, their heart was broken into pieces by even thinking about it.

Lot of Guards were there Guarding the cell who fought with the twins but who can defeat the true blood you know they are above all of them as the Guards where only the betas.

And soon the smell got stronger and they reach their destination where they saw a small Omega boy lying there fainted had also covered with his own blood, almost looking like a dead body but the true bloods can hear his slow heartbeat which was very faint and normal Alpha can't also hear it.

By the look at the heartbreaking scene the twins felt like crying but no, now their one and only mate is more important and they will do anything to save him.

" let's carry him to our pack I can't stand here and see our mate suffer " Jeongguk said.

" yes hyung let's go before it get too late " jungkook said.

And they came out of the pack cell and saw their pack fighters was still fighting.

" don't let a single soul alive, kill all of them as they tried to harm your Luna, I want to see their pack destroyed by tonight " Jungkook said.

And so they started running towards their pack in a hope to save their mate.

___________________________________________________________
SO GUYS HERE IS THE CHAPTER 4
IT WAS ALREADY IN MY DRAFT SO THOUGHT FOR PUBLISHING IT AND WHY NOT YOU ARE ALL MY LOVES 💜💜💜💜💜😌😌
SO HOW WAS YOUR DAY ?
COMMENT ABOUT IT
LET ME KNOW ABOUT MY BEAUTIFUL 😍 READERS

OK AGAIN I AM TALKING TOO MUCH
SO.............

NOW MEME TIME

Le middle bencher : why the hell am I in the world man 😑

Aww can't even see him live just the vlive 🥲🥲

Le me 😏

Gonna do it in school on the day of submission