SIDE STORY 1

So hey loves 💘 I am back with the side story of gguktaekook moments and pregnancy memories as well am actually not good at writing preggy thing even though I like it a lot.....

So bear it with me and also please please please comment how is it it will help me to improve right ✅😊
_________________________________________
Please ignore the mistakes

5 years later

Tae was sitting in the bathroom and the the pregnancy test kit was in his hand showing two red lines.

He Still remember how he got to know about his pregnancy from his mates but this time he will be the one who gonna say it to his mates and he was hell of a excited to drop the news.

"Ahh! Jiminie help me to set a surprise please you as well jinnie hyung " tae stated.

"Aww my taetae sure why not tell us what you want us to do" Jin asked .

In those 5 years jin had own joy, his daughter Soo-han who was three years now, all the four children were attached to each other a lot but more specifically the duo of Alpha and Omega stick to each other like gums that are minho and Taegguk, the duo could always be together and the Alpha was very possessive towards the Omega like the latter is his own property.

"Oh thank you Hyung, you two need to help me in arranging a candle light dinner and some other surprise as well and also please can you guys take care of my pups for one day" tae pleased showing his puppy eyes.

" of course tae-ah and you know may be in future we will be in laws as well, as I can feel that something is fishy from now on" jimin said. 😏😏😏

"Hehe you too I guess they are mates but let's see what happens in future" Jin said.

And after that they started to plan for the surprise.

3 days later

the twins were in their office when they got the text from Tae saying that they have to come near the waterfall of the pack for some sort of surprised at first they were confused as to why suddenly but then they were excited to meet their mate and also were looking forward for the surprise at still but they have to wait till evening.

EVENING

both the brothers got ready for the evening surprised date what they consider it as and saw some bunch of there pups old new Born dresses with some Roses and a letter

"Do you think you are ready for this?"

They were totally confused to why they have to be ready for.

Jeongguk