SAVE YOU

Tae was trembling in fear he never thought of getting in this type of situation so soon and that to be with this type of creature worse than Alphas.

" see such a cutie ever I get him a life" first Rouge said while lacking his lips.

" This little whore is actually a beauty I see we surely will enjoy tonight " Second Rouge said with a Evil smirk. 😈

Please pe..Please let...leave m..me I...I do...don't want this Please " tae shattered while crying thinking about how to get help and who is gonna help him.

" don't worry we will make sure to make you preety wickered to even walk and maybe take you with us to satisfy usfrom now " another one said.

But before they could stepped forward to touch him they heard growls and suddenly a big black wolf stood infront of them and one at the back at the moment he knew who was it, his mates ,his twins, his Alphas.

The Rouges were scared but still, stood strong and asked " who are you and get out of our way before we ki- " before they could say anything
Both the twins started to kill all the Rouges recklessly and tae was in a aww.

The humiliation was never new for him,  he never expected anyone to save him but again he wanted hi mates to come for his rescue had already suffered this type of humiliation before but he never expected for anyone to come and save him but now it's different have some one rather two to save him.

The twins and other pack wolves fought and finally kill all except one, "say how you entered our pack boundaries before I kill you brutally" jungkook asked.

" Make sure to state the truth as you cannot escape from us easily " gguk threatened.

But when they saw Taehyung  both ran towards their mate as they change back to the human form and they were "naked".

" YAH! First wear your clothes or something you idiots " tae said while sobbing and crying .

After that they quickly dressed up and came near tae, gguk quickly picked him up and carried on his arms while scenting him with his scent same goes with jungkook.

" Are you gonna say or not " kook asked almost using his Alpha voice .

Before the Rouge could answer the question ,
"It was jinha the 'human bitch' " tae said with his now fluffy eyes.

"WHAT???" Both the twins said in Unison.

"Yes it was her she said that there is an Omega boy and that we can have him so she brought us here today" the Rouge said.

Before anyone can say anything jungkook was on his way to the fact to see that Manic bitch.

Jeongguk too followed him while caring tae " you ok love, did they harm you anywhere foes it hurt any place " he asked.

"no it's ok,  just my legs are swelled because she knocked  me with a log of wood " tae said.

while hearing that jeongguk blood boiled and he quickly followed his brother.jungkook reached near the Pack house to see Jinha There talking to some bitch like her.

" you fucking bitch how dare you "Jungkook growled while slapping her really hard😤 😤.

" but Alpha what I di- " she asked but again got a slap from kook.

" You tried to harm our mate how dare you do that to your Luna huh!" he asked.

Jeongguk handed Tae to yoongi and stood beside his brother.

" you are even knocked his legs with a log and tried to kill him you know what we gonna do " he said and took a log and knocked her legs with all his strength and even her hands no one had ever seen the side of the twins at least not in front of the public.