ALPHAS

That's a triple update
For my lovely readers 💜💜💜😌😌
Enjoy your day

When the Alpha twins reach their pack, every member of the Pack were shocked to see an Omega on the back of their Alphas .

When the Alphas entered the Pack house with their Omega, Jin and jimin came out of their rooms and asked
" Kook, gguk what is this and whom have you brought ?". And jimin Sniffs and said " oh my moon goddess! are you out of your mind why have you brought an Omega that to be in this condition kook,gguk what happened to him say
".

" no we are not And Jin please save him, we can't live without him he is our only Ray of sunlight in our life please " gguk said who was in a verge of crying.

Both the Omegas were shocked they never thought that their pack Alphas would ever please them and cry infront of them like this.

" ok let's bring him to the clinic and I will check his condition " jin said.

And both the Alphas nodded and brought their mate to the clinic.

( Time past 3 hours )

3 hours passed and Kook & gguk both impatiently walking to and fro in front of the door of the clinic.

And suddenly the door open and Jin showed up " So yeah I have cleaned his wounds and bandages have been applied so no need to worry his safe now "Jin said.

" can we see him now ?" Jungkook asked.

" yes you can of course " jin said .

Both the true bloods entered into the room and saw world's most priceless view of their mate's  sleeping face though it was covered with bandages but still he was looking ethereal infront of them.

Both of them Settled beside the bed and started stroking the omega's hair.

" finally we got you and we promise that we will never let you go, love " Jeongguk said.

" And will always love you the way you deserve " Jungkook said.

Time skipped ( next morning )

The morning appeared with a very peaceful silent nothing could be heard except the giggling of winds and murmuring of trees.

And finally the beauty woke up with a sudden pain but it was bearable.

Tae looked around while adjusting his eyes after being in darkness for too long.

" where am I? " text to himself it was a beautiful room with different shades of purple colour

              ( picture of the room )

Suddenly the door clicked and opened and a cute boy entered by his smell he knew that the boy was an Omega.

" Hey! finally worked up, how are you feeling , are you having any pain ?? " the boy asked,while giving him water to drink, and tae drank it in one go.
He was quiet nervous but eventually answered his question

" n-o no I a-am fine but, w-who are you ? "tae asked while Shutter a little and confused.

" oh yeah I am jimin, Park jimin and from now on you are my best friend ok ? " jimin said.

" I will, by the way I am Taehyung  Kim Taehyung , but where am I  what is this place ? " he asked.

" you are in the Scarlet moon pack our Alphas brought you here " jimin said.

" ALPHAS ??? " Tae was shocked.

And as a cue the door wide opened and the twins entered the saw that finally their mate was up and good.

" hey you wake ca-" kook was interrupted by Taehyung

" NO! NO  GO  AWAY AWAY FROM ME I HATE ALPHAS GO DON'T COME NEAR ME TOTALLY NOT YOU ARE ALL THE SAME " tae said in anger which made him tear up

The Alphas were dumbfounded, by hearing this their heart broke into pieces they never expected their mate would ever say this to them.
____________________________________________________________

SO GUYS HERE IS THE CHAPTER 5
FINALLY BTW I WAS THINKING 🤔
HOW ABOUT STREAMING DYNAMITE TO 2 BILLION 😎😎😎✌🏻
AM SURE WE ALL CAN DO IT
RIGHT ???

YOU GUYS KNOW I AM TALKING TOO MUCH HERE BUT AM TO COLD TO MY FRIENDS AS I PREETY DON'T LIKE THEM
THEY ALL ARE CRAZY BUSY BITCH YOU KNOW 🤪

AGAIN I AM TALKING TOO MUCH NOW

SO..............

MEME TIME LOVES 💜💜💜

🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲

*TURNED RED WHILE CONTROLLING NOT TO LAUGH *

Taehyungie

hyung 😏😏😏😏

Loves are enjoying the book
Comments please
If you like then give a star⭐🌟