SAVE TO SAVE

SO HEY LOVES 💜🙂
I KNOW IT'S BEEN A REALLY LONG GAP 😪 SINCE I LAST UPDATED DAYS AGO
BUT YOU KNOW I DID SAID I HAD MY EXAMS SO I WAS TOTALLY INTO IT BUT IT'S MY HOLIDAY NOW ( MEANS MY EXAM OVER SO 1 DAY RELAXATION )BUT I WANT YOU GUYS TO HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER
SO HERE IT IS AND AM SURE THIS CHAPTER IS A BORING ONE

BUT HERE IT IS..................

It is been 3 days and jackson was still unconscious. All his friends were searching For him but no one knows that he is in the cell of the Vampire King.

It's they 4th day and Finally the vampire woke up to find himself in the cell.

"shit, shit, Shit, no. it can't be I need to go, fuck I don't even know how many days, I was unconsious " Jackson said to himself .

But then He remember He have a power to mind linked to anyone he wants so he decided to mind link to his fellow friends who was searching for him like manics.

"He guys" He mind link all three at a time.

"you Jackson wang you fucking bastard where are you" JB asked .

" I think am in the palace's cell " Jackson said in a doubtful tone .

" What you were in the palace's cell for the last three days? " Jin-young asked .

"I still am that shit hole sehun hit my head and kept me here in the cell , guys come fast and get me out of here before they Harm our mates Pack "Jackson said in a panicing voice.

"what do you mean, what harm ?" young-jae asked in a tense voice.

after that Jackson told and explain them about all the plans that their king have and that they have to be quick if not they will lose someone process to them .

In an hour the three got the exact location of Jackson and started their work.

"Aish when they will come it's already around four days and it will take a at least two days to reach the Pack, Fuck Shit Oh God" Jackson said to himself but more like cursing 🤬 himself for not being careful enough.

that's when the wall behind him slided and got destroyed in a minute and there they were, the three friends of his appeared in front of him.

"hey dumbass" Young-jae said .

"yah! Whatever but guys we need to get out of here, let's go we don't have much time and I miss my mate as well" Jackson said.

And with that the four walked away from the vampire territory as soon as possible before they get caught by the gaurds and get imprisioned in the cell for cheating hem and supporting their enemy.

_________________________________________

His been few days that, the pack is having some suspicious and strange movement and the continuous blood smell was lingering in the air and both the alphas were confused to why those smell were coming and why they were not coming to meet the alphas.

they knew that three wolves of their pack have their mate who are vampires and they always come and visit the twins whenever they visit their mates. But why not now why their movement is so strange than before

" Kook do you think may be they are enemy rather than thosefour vampires " gguk asked.

"Maybe or may not be as we still are not confirmed but we should be ready for any misfourtune as their movement are quite suspicious and now we have our mate and he is our responsibility so we have to make him feel safe " Kook said.