BUNDLES OF JOY

HEY LOVES 💘I KNOW I KNOW THAT IT'S BEEN QUITE A WHILE SINCE I LAST UPDATED BUT YOU WHAT BEING IN CLASS 12 IS SUCH A PAIN IN ASS WHEN YOU TRY TO DO IN A SCHEDULE IT CAN NEVER HAPPEN AND AGAIN YOUR LIFE WILL BE A MESS .

BUT HEY AS IT IS THE SECOND LAST CHAPTER I THOUGHT OF FINISHING THE BOOK TODAY BUT NO ONE MORE CHAPTER AND THEN OVER SO THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT AS  I DIVIDED THE CHAPTER IN TWO THE OTHER ONE IS THE EPILOGE
SO FOR NOW ENJOYYYYYYYYY...........
_________________________________________

At the current moment Tae and the twins are on their way to the pack clinic to see Jin and to do the check up of Tae.

Tae was getting ready where as the twins were downstaris at their office. After getting their work done, they then came out of the office and asked Tae to one down through mind link.

when Tae was at the last stairs of the staircase sudden he felt weak and jelly   and the sudden blurry view infront of the eyes made even worse and that lead him to complete darkness, but before he could fell from staircase Jungkook ran and grab him by the waist, Jeongguk was worried to see his mate's sudden blackout and was terrified so was kook.

They shouted for Yoongi to call Jin as soon as possible as the Luna suddenly fainted. The news travelled all around the pack and everyone in the pack was worried about their Luna and were praying for him.

At the meantime Jin finally reached the pack house to see everyone was worried sick.

"So where is tae take me to him" Jin said and Jimin lead him to Tae's and Twins' shared bedroom, where the twins were holding both the hands of their mate and were in the verge of crying.

"what happened to him "Jin asked and the twins explained how Tae's health wasn't good for few weeks so they were coming to Jin today, and with that Jin did get the idea from the symtoms that the Twins said that what it may be, but to confirm it he need to check Tae.

"ok boys go outside need to check so that I could know what happened to him and no no you can't stay here not at all you will distract me with your stupid question So go" Jin said before the twins could say anything to him or protest him.

30 min later

Tae was still unconscious while Jin did his check ups and the result was making him smile just at the thought of small version of Tae and the twins he was ready to pamper his niece or nephew .

After closing the door jin headed towards downstairs to break the news to all who were waiting for the result and were eagerly awaiting for any news  of their Luna.

when he reached downstairs, he saw everyone in a worried situation and even the twins were in the verge of mental breakdown, so when everyone heard the sound of footsteps they all looked up to see jin coming.

twins literally ran towards Jin to ask what happened to tae, why he suddenly fainted and why he had been sick for weeks.

Jin had a serious expression on his face to show the something was really serious and everyone was terrified could be an underestimate because of his forious face but he cannot held it anymore and laughed out loud and said

" Tae is pregnant  " and started laughing again,

There was total silence and was all were  dumbfounded when they slowly processed the new information given to them, then they got it, everyone gasped and started laughing congratulation each other and also the twins for having a big family which includes their own bundle of joys and also soon they are going to see the mini version of twins and Tae.