HEAT

SO AS GAVE A PRE WARNING ⚠️
SO ITS A SMUT SO KINDLY IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE YOU CAN SKIP THIS CHAPTER

AND THIS CHAPTER IS TERRIBLE
SO HAPPY READING 💜💜💜💜

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

3 months of Tae's arrival and he did not had his heat yet because of the medicines, his heat was stopped but now that he discontinued those so the only thing he have to do is to wait.

Everytime, when his heat comes he used to run away or stay in such places where his scent could not get caught by any Alpha or anyone, and that place was behind the the waterfalls of his old pack.

All those years he was in a fear of getting caught by any Alpha or Rouges but that never happened maybe moon goddess Selena really was helping him that he thinks.

Currently he is lying on his bed and getting bored as jin was busy jimin's health was not good and the twins along with hoseok have gone for hunt for last five days and will continue for two more days.

Tae knew  that his heat was near so he started nesting with the twins cloths and now the only thing he wanted was his  mates but how they gonna know that his heat is here knocking the door.

WITH THE TWINS -

They had already Spend five days and in those days they have collected more than enough food for them to last the whole winter and half summer.

"Gguk, kook let's go back we have hunted enough for winters so let's return to the pack" hoseok said.

" I agree let's go home I miss my pup " kook said "me too let's go, now we have enough time to pamper our love " gguk said.

And they all started to Retreat to the pack to see their loved ones soon.

BACK AT THE PACK -

Currently Tae's heat has started and he started to feel hot and the pain in his lower back and stomach was unbearable but this time it was killing him, even though his mates scents were doing their work but it wasn't sufficient, he is in need of his mates now.

The sweet strong scent and the arousal smell  was all over the place, he was sure every wolf had already smelled it and now it wasn't safe for him anymore he locked his door but heard a knock.

"Tae you ok , and are..... are you in heat? "Jin asked in a gentle voice.

"Ahh~ ye...yes hy..hyung I......I ju.....just I n.....need my ma....mates. " Tae said while still in pain.

"Oh no we need to protect Tae, he is in heat "Jin said while in a panic mode.

" FUCK" Namyoongmin said in Unison.

" ok now let's protect him until his mates come from The Hunt " yoongi said.

One whole day had already passed and Tae's condition was getting even worsed he cannot even move as to not wanting the slicks to drop on the floor even making the scent of his heat more stronger.

All the four helped him while being outside of  his door by providing food and other stuffs to him.

Finally the alphas reached their pack but something was wrong and then the thought hit them like a train.

"Oh shit its Tae " both said in Unison and ran to their back house like Mad Men.

" finally you both came just go to Taehyung now he need you Alphas " Jimin said.

Without saying anything they ran to Tae's room and open the door with banging sound and saw that he was lying on the bed naked covered with sweat making his hair stuck to his forehead.