EPILOGUE

Hi loves sorry you have to wait a lot for the last chapter but what can I do when exams are a pain in the ass like I last published on 25 Nov nearly a month and it soooooo long I interact with my readers in the comments as well as personally so..........

Enjoy the chapter and ignore the mistakes if any..........💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
_________________________________________

During those 6 months, Tae was sick most of the time as to his body was still awake to carry a life inside of him his carvings where as well as forest as the twins say it because everytime they put see there made try something more unusual then before. For example banana with mustard sauce, strawberry with chilli sauce as a dip or tuna with chocolate.

And as for his mood swing, it was not a joke at all, one moment he would be cuddling with the true bloods and a moment later he would be kicking their ass out of their bedroom. Sometimes he could feel sorry about his mood and will start crying because of that which good Warrior the back as well, as to their Luna was upset, and some could coo their Luna for being some cute.

His huge Tommy was also a huge pain in the ass as due to this his feet swelled up and hurt a lot and the twins could massage his legs and when their pups could give Tae a hard time by kicking the true bloods could help Tae by kiss his tummy or saying soothing words.

During his pregnancy jimin give birth to a cute Alpha baby boy who was just like yoongi, a sleeping cat as after the birth the Alpha slept soon in his Omega father's warmth. They named him minho, MIN JUNG MINHO.

The baby was 3 to 4 months old but he was quite attracted to certain Omega that to be a preggy. Everyone thought maybe it was because of the omega's phenomena as he was preggy his scent was more sweet but who knows what was there what them to see in future and that boy was making the Jeons totally jealous.

IN THE CLINIC

During their movie night suddenly Tae's water broke so now as soon as possible he was taken to the pack clinic ,for the delivery of Taehyung's who was in too much pain and was tearing up and he felt as if  his huge tummy was going to explode.

Every pack member was excited to see the next head of the pack.

"YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK AND JEON JEONGGUK now you gonna stay away from me and no sex for you nooooooooooooo~ ahh! *sniff* *sniff* ahh! It hurts koo, gguk I can't " Tae said while crying.

" don't say that pup everything will be alright try, try to push harder please you can do it at least for our pups" Jeongguk said.

" yes baby please baby try for our pups don't you wanna see their face soon feed them and carry them in your hands." Jungkook said.

And that's when Tae tried harder, his level best. Both of them felt really bad for their mate who was struggling to give birth.

"Yes Tae you did it's head is coming out push more two more times do it " Jin said.

Everyone was outside the room waiting for the good news so was Woobin Taehyung's father.

And finally the heard the the cry of the first baby after a long 5 hours.

The moment was joyful for everyone all of them where excited to meet the babies soon and hold them .

After few hours they again heard the second baby's cry and they were on Cloud Nine.

Inside the room both jungkook and Jeongguk were sharing happy tears to see both of their pups who were made by three of them their own blood and flesh there pups.