WAR PART-2

SO LOVES 💘 I AM BACK WITH YOUR DIWALI AND HALLOWEEN GIFT AND I WISH YOU ENJOY THE GIFT

SO HERE IT IS HAVE FUN LOVES 💜💜💜💜
_________________________________________

while Namjoon and other's were involved in the war fight, the twins and other were on their way to the bunker in the search of Tae .

"see there he is kai and sehun they are the best and the most cruel Fighters among the Vampires "Jinyoung said.

"But not as cruel as us "The twins said in Unison While hiding with the help of the bushes and big rock with no suspicious movement as they don't want to allot the enemy as they have the most sesitive hearing power.

"Everyone with the signal we win start the fight are you all ready"Gguk asked though mindlink.

"Aye Aye Alphas " All the fighters said through their mindlink .

" 3,2,1, Now" Kook signaled and all the warriors in their wolf form ran towards the vampires who were guarding the bunker and started to fight.

Jeongguk was fighting with kai while Jungkook was confronted by Sehun while Jin-young too fought aginst his kind who were supporting the evil he too called some of the vampires who were opposing the king, so they came to fight So that they can defeat him.

kai's attacks were too strong but Jeongguk was strong as well so he doesn't gave up easily while he was attacking kai many other vampire too fought with him but easily killed them up by tearing their head or pulling out their heart.

Jungkook got a chance when he saw sehun got distracted because of the noise he heard from kai's side and with that Kook pulled out Sehun's heart and threw it far away and then ran to help his brother fighting Kai.

When kai thought that it his chance to kill the true blood infront of him but was suddenly attacked by the other true blood, gguk after killing the last vampire saw kook holding kai and came near him to rip his head but suddenly-

10 minutes ago

The door of the room opened, Tae saw Bogum entering through it , " oh Omega your mates are here don't you wanna see them dead , so let's go you must be bored so enjoy the show infront of you "

" no please don't pl...please do....don't ahh! " Tae screamed as Bogum pulled him by his hair to the exit with a lot of force and the exited the bunker.

Present time

" if you dare to kill him then your sweet little mate is gonna killed by me infront of your eyes do you wanna see it huh!" Bogum said while holding a silver knife near Tae's neck .

"So send him to me " bogum continued .

And with that they let kai go to bogum, behind him there were still many vampires stood to fight and kill the wolves.