Prologue

'I have decided a man for you to marry '

Your dad said making your eyes go wide in shock .

'What ? Are you serious ? '

'Yes '

'Is he rich ? '

You asked .

'No'

'Wth ! He is not rich ? Then how come you are going to marry me off to that a**hole'

'Mind your words y/n . He may be poor but he is a very nice guy and is the right one for you '

'I am not going to marry him '

You got up from your seat and made your way but your dads words halted your steps .

'If you don't marry him then I will transfer every penny of mine to the orphanage'

'Let's make a deal . Marry him and live with him for two years and after that if you still wanna divorce then I won't stop you . The property will also be yours . But if you don't want to divorce him -'

'Deal '

'What ? Let me complete'

'No need dad . I am sure I will divorce him . '
...............

You had no choice but to marry jimin for the sake of property .

After marriage you and jimin went to his house .

'Don't tell me I am gonna live here '

'This is our house y/n '

'Huh? Are you serious ? Even my watchman lives in a better place than this . '

'No way I am going to spend the rest of my life in this bullsh*t place and with a low poor person as you . I will soon divorce you and get away from this disgusting place '

What do you think will y/n chose ? Money or love ?

Read this painful love story and find out about jimin and y/n married life .