9

Next day :

Jimin went to work as usual. But today he came home early. You didn't even bother to know why he was early.

It was only 6:00 pm and someone knocked on the door. Jimin was doing work in the kitchen. He asked you to open the door but you didn't. You sat on the couch legs crossed and continued watched the tv. Jimin sighed and went to open the door.

'Y/n'

He called but some ladies pushed him away and came to you. You frowned looking at them.

'Wow is she your wife? She is so beautiful.'

The ladies came and sat beside you making you uncomfortable. They started talking to you like they knew you from so long. They started touching your face and pinching your cheeks. About 6 ladies came and they were all talking non stop.

You tried to stop them but they weren't bothered by your actions. So you glared at jimin.

'Aunty you guys are scaring her.'

He said taking you away from them.

'Oh oh already possessive over your wife.'

They teased jimin while you scoffed.

'We will be back in two minutes.'

Jimin said and took you to your bedroom locking it.

'Who the fck are they?'

You asked.

'They are our neighbours y/n. I grew up with them. They maybe over reacting or over hyper but they are really good.'

'Whatever. I don't care. Just tell them to get out.'

Jimin looked at you shocked.

'They came to meet you y/n.'

'You expect me to sit with them chat with those old ladies . Never.'

'Y/n please I beg you. Please be nice to them.'

'And why should i?'

'Y/n. They are very kind people from heart. They are like a family to me. I don't want them to get hurt. They will just talk with you for some time and leave us alone. But please I beg you, don't do anything that will hurt them. Just this once spare them and do this favour for me.'

He begged showing his puppy eyes. He looked so cute but you didn't admit it.

'Okay. I will try to behave good with them. But if they go out of the line then I m not gonna care about their feelings.'

'Thank you so much y/n.'

'Just think this as a favour for helping me before.'

You said getting out of the room. You greeted all of them with your fake smile and sat opposite to them.

'Here these are for you.'