15

You went to your neighbor's house.

'Unnie I need a help from you.'

'Yes what is it?'

'Teach me cooking.'

'W-what? Are you serious ?'

'Yes I m. Teach me please.'

You pouted looking at her.

'Okay okay I will.'

It's been a month you started learning cooking from her. At first you just made a mess while trying to cook. But slowly you started learning how to chop vegetables and the basics of cooking. You were taking a lot of time for learning cooking.

'Y/n do you know there is a exhibition starting from next week? It will be held for 3 days. I m so excited.'

She said squealing.

'Why are you so excited Unnie? And what's that about?'

'This exhibition is held once in two yrs. So many people from other states come here and sell the merch and also to buy them. It's kind of fair. They sell clothes, bags, footwear, accessories, food items and so many more. The whole village attends it.'

'Really?'

'Yeah. But I doubt you will like it.'

'Why Unnie?'

'They don't sell luxury brands. They only sell the brands which we can afford and handmade things '

'Ohhhhh I see.'

'You know harin unnie gonna sell her handmade scarfs, sweaters, tops, etc. She is gonna put a store and sell them. Every time she gets only a little profit. I hope this time she gets so much profit. She works very hard.'

She said.

'We can put our own stalls too?'

'Yes of course. I also wanna put a stall but I can't handle it myself. My husband says is busy with his work and he can't help me.'

She said with a sad face. You didn't like to see her sad.

'Unnie I got an idea!'

You exclaimed.

'What is it?'

'Why don't we both put it together. I will help you.'

You said.

'Y/n are you sure? We need to work very hard.'

'Yes Unnie I will '

'But y/n when customer comes we should try our best to convince them to buy our products. I don't think you will be able to convince others.'

Yes, she was right. Convincing others ? Canyou do it? No. You never convinced anyone in your life for anything. So why will you now? But you wanted to take that risk. Because you wanted money. Money for something you planned for jimins birthday.

'Unnie I will try my best.'

'Y/n why do you wanna put a stall?'

'I need money.'

You said making her shock.

'W-what? You need money?'

'Yes Unnie. I don't have any money and I don't want to ask jimin for it. I wanna make his birthday special this time and I need money for it. I can't find any other way to earn them.'

You told her. She nodded her head understanding.

'Okay. But what stall should we start?'

You thought for a while.

'Unnie why don't we start a food stall. I mean you are so good at cooking. So let's put a food stall.'

'Wow. It's a very good idea y/n. Let's make a lots of variety of food '

She clapped in excitement.

'Y/n we don't have much time. We only have a week. We should start deciding the variety of foods and we should also get all the ingredients for it.'

'Unnie relax. We still have a week. That's so much time. We will make it don't worry.'

You said chuckling at her.

2 days later:

'Whoa Unnie these are lot of items. Can we cook them?'

'Yes.'

She said excitedly. Her husband accepted to help you guys manage the stall.

'Unnie I don't know how to cook. Can you cook all of them alone?'

'Don't worry y/n. My husband also is a good cook. He will help me.'

'Okay Unnie . Then let's go buy all the ingredients we need for them.'

You both went and bought all the ingredients required for a food stall and for the dishes. It was a very tiring day so you plopped yourself on the couch exhausted.

'I heard you and noona are gonna keep a food stall.'

Jimin said and you nodded your head.

'You must be tired. Go and fresh up. I will cook your favourite.'

He said and you nodded your head again.