18

'Happy birthday jimin.'

You said but there was no reaction from him. You snapped your fingers at him bringing him out of his trance. His eyes glistened making you worry.

'What happened jimin ? Don't you like it?'

He shook his head as no while giving you a smile.

'You remembered my birthday?'

'Hmm yes. Now cut the cake.'

'You baked this for me?'

He asked shocked and you nodded your head

'I learnt it from Unnie.'

He was about to blow the candles but you stopped him.

'Wish something.'

He closed his eyes and wished then blowed the candles. He cut the cake. You both ate it.

'Tell me what you wished.'

You asked him. You were curious about his wish.

'Can we tell them to others?'

'Of course. I always tell my wish out loud. And you know what they always come true.'

You said and he chuckled.

'I wished for you to live a happy life ahead.'

You were frozen by his words.

'Y-you w-wished for me? But w-why?'

' No matter what happens I want to see you happy y/n. That's my only wish.'

He said making your heart flutter. Your heart was thumping fast against your rib cage. You looked away trying to calm your heart beat.

'I b-bought something for you.'

You said handing him the gifts. His eyes widened looking at the gifts.

'Really?'

'Yes. It's your birthday gift.'

'But y/n why all these?'

He said rejecting the gifts.

'Look if you reject them then I will be sad. Do you wanna see me sad?'

You asked him with a sad face fake acting.

'No no no. I m sorry. Don't be sad.'

'Then accept them.'

He took those gifts.

'Won't you open them?'

'Oh y-yeah.'

He started opening the gifts one by one. You were very nervous and was waiting for his reaction.

Will he like them?

He opened the gifts to see a watch, a jacket, a shirt, a pair of shoes and a pair of sunglasses along with a wallet.