16

The day of exhibition:

You woke very early to help her. You took a bath and went to her house to help her in cooking.

'Unnie wow. You already made half of the dishes already '

You were excited seeing them.

'Yes y/n. Can you please help me wash the spinach?'

'Okay Unnie.'

You both along with her husband started making all the dishes you guys planned. You didn't knew cooking but you helped them in washing them /packing them. For the first time in your life you were doing hard work. You enjoyed it.

It's 12:00 pm and you guys finished all the cooking.

'Y/n let's go.'

She said. They bought a small truck to carry the dishes to the stall. You sat along with them. You guys reached your destination and you were stunned to see lot of people there.

 You guys reached your destination and you were stunned to see lot of people there

'Omg!!! There are so many people Unnie.'

'Yes y/n. People from surrounding villages are here too. Now let's go set our stall. We are already late.'

'Okay okay Unnie. Let's go.'

Time skip;

After finishing in setting the stall, her husband left to his work.

'Y/n do you expect people to come to our stall? What if we face loss ? '

'Unnie it's been only 10 min. Don't give up already. Let's wait and hope for the best.'

To be honest you were scared inside seeing that you have none of the customers. Because you gave hope to her to keep a stall. And You didn't want to see her sad . She had lots of hopes while arranging this. Seeing her sad made you sad too.

You sighed and sat on the stool waiting for the customers to come. You almost gave up when a little boy came to your stall. Your eyes and Unnies eyes lit up seeing him.

'Can I have this?'

He pointed at the GYERANPPANG (egg dish ). You nodded your head and heated it on the electric stove you guys bought for the stall and packed it giving to the little boy.

 You nodded your head and heated it on the electric stove you guys bought for the stall and packed it giving to the little boy