Epilogue

'Of course my love.'

He said pecking your lips.

'Wait? What about your life there? Will you able to live with me here ?'

He asked making your feet touch the ground.

'I have already decided about it.'

'And what is it?'

'I m ready to live with you. I have already transferred half of my property to the orphanage. Also from now on 50% of my earnings will be going to orphanages.'

'Really? Are you sure about it y/n.?'

'I m more than sure jimin.'

Time skip ;

Everyone around you guys were happy for you both. You have moved to his house and started living with him again. But this time helping him with everything. You both even started sharing the same room and sleeping on the same bed. All the awkwardness between you both has vanished. You both became a perfect lovely couple.

Few months later:

All these months you have tried so many things to make him happy. You surprised him a lot because of your cooking and your work.

Coming to work, you have built a company nearer to the village so it will be easy for you to go there. You opened a new branch here. The construction was almost complete. You will be starting the company in 2 months.

You asked jimin to join you but he rejected. He said that he is happy with his profession and he don't want to join where he isn't capable of. By that he meant, he didn't graduate so he wasn't capable to get a job in your company. And he didn't want to get it just because you love him.

He didn't want anything for free. Moreover, he was happy with what he was doing. You also renovated the house a little. Jimin didn't want to rebuilt the house because it had his grandparents memories. So you just renovated it a little using your talent in interior designing.

'Yes, you were an interior designer. You were a CEO of the interior designing company. You have changed everything in the house according to his likings.'

If you ask me why I didn't give up on my whole property then it's because of the future. I want to give my kids everything they want but also teach them morals and respect too. I have donated half of my property. I started working very hard with the property I had, for our future, for our kids future. I have also started helping my village to get all the resources they need. I started valuing every penny I earn and every person around me. Never In my life I thought I will change totally into a very different Person. But he changed me. The love he had for me has moulded me into a new one. And I m very grateful for him.

Few months later;

You both got engaged and married officially. You have invited all of your friends and families. You were very proud that he was your husband now.

'I m so happy jimin. You are the best.'

You and jimin returned home from the reception.

'And you are the bestest.'

He said booping your nose.

'Remember y/n, the first time you entered this house. The first time you saw this house.'

He said and you laughed..

'Oh god I m so embarrassed. Don't bring those memories now.'

You said playfully hitting him on his shoulder. But he caught your arm and pulled you towards him wrapping his hand around your waist. Your breath hitched because of his sudden action. Your faces were close and your bodies were touching each other's. You could feel his hot breath on your lips.

'J-jimin'

You stuttered, your heart was beating fast. Heat rushed to your cheeks. This jimin was looking totally opposite to the jimin you knew. He was intimidating you and you were feeling very nervous under his touch and gaze. But suddenly he broke into laughter.

'Look at your flustered face.'

He said and started laughing at you. It took you few seconds to realise that he was teasing you. But because of him your hormone levels has raised and you have decided to act bold this time.

'I need you now.'

You blurted out making him cough from the shock.

'W-what?'

You went to him and pulled him by his collar.

'I'm ready and I'm willing to surrender myself to you completely. Are you ready for it ? '

You asked and your lips were almost touching his. This time it was him who was flustered.

'And I m not joking. Stop me if you don't want to do it.'

You wasted no time and kissed his lips. Soon he pulled you close and his one hand held your neck tilting it making the kiss deeper. He carried you to the bedroom and laid you down on the bed. He didn't break the kiss and continued kissing you. He went down to your neck and sucked on your neck making you moan out of his name.

'Beautiful.'

He said after looking at the hickey he just gave you.

'I love you y/n.'

'I love you too.'

With that he kissed you again.

Morning after;

You woke up feeling the sunlight on your eyes. You squinted your eyes and turned around to see jimin with his hands wrapped around you. You looked at his angelic face and felt so happy. Finally you were satisfied with your life. You looked at his plump lips and peck them. You played with his hair and he opened his eyes to see you.

He gave you a smile and buried his head in the crook of your neck inhaling your scent and pulling your body closer.

You rubbed your arms on his bare back.

'Are you shy now?'

You teased him while he just chuckled. He pecked your lips and continued pecking them multiple times.

'I still feel like this is a dream.'

He said tucking your hair behind your ear.

'But this isn't it.'

Time skip;

Ten yrs later :

You have given birth to a baby boy and he is now 8 yrs old. Sungwoo baby come here.

'Yes eomma.'

Your son said coming to you neatly and fully dressed up in his school attire. He had yours and jimins features mixed. But he inherited your husbands character.

Your son has grown same like jimin. You both never spoiled your son and taught him morals. He has grown exactly as you wanted just like jimin. Your son is very hard working, very politeful, respectful and good looking.

You dropped your son to school and reached your office. Your Unnie (neighbour) has become your personal assistant. She was educated enough to apply for a job in your company. But she didn't just had good grades and enough confidence. So before applying for a job she did practice for 2 yrs in your company only then she joined as your personal assistant.

Even though she is your personal assistant you never treated her like one. You both shared all your work and you both were so happy to work with each other. Your life was now totally complete and happy. Jimin still continued with his farmer job whereas you started doing so many charity works. All inspired by jimin.

Thanks to jimin, because of him you have changed completely just as your parents wished. Thanks to him that you have become a great daughter, great mother and a great wife.