17

At home;

You went your room and counted the money.

I still need so much more.

You said to yourself. You heard jimin coming out of the washroom. You went out to see him in the kitchen ready the prepare the dinner.

'Jimin.'

Seeing you a smile spread on his tired face and you noticed it.

'Hey y/n. How did your work go ? Did it go as you guys planned?'

He asked and you nodded your head.

'Yes we also received profit.'

You said excitedly with a big smile on your face.

'Really? Good to hear that. Please don't overwork yourself.'

He said.

'I will start making dinner then.'

He said turning around but you stopped him.

'We have food in the fridge jimin.'

You said taking them out. He looked at you confused.

'Oh it's the food we prepared for the stall.'

'Unnie has kept some food aside for us.'

You said and his mouth formed a O shaped making him look cute.

Stupid y/n. Stop thinking about him like that.

You started heating the food.

'Let me do it y/n.'

He said but you didn't allow him.

After having dinner:

'It really tastes so amazing. Noona is a very good chef. Her cooking never fails to impress me.'

He said washing his hands.

'Good night y/n. Sleep hard.'

He said. Both of you went your rooms. You laid down on the bed tiredly. You closed your eyes hoping that you will gain more profit in the coming days too.

Time skip;

Today is the last day of the exhibition and thank god you guys gained a profit more than you expected.

'Y/n this is yours.'

She handed you money. Your eyes lit up seeing them. They were your hard work earnings. Your heart was jumping up and down because of happiness. You took a deep breath in and left her house.

You went to your bedroom and counted the money.

'This won't be sufficient at all. I need more money. What should I do?'

You kept your hand under your chin and started thinking. You looked around your room and your eyes landed on the shopping bags your parents bought you on your birthday. You didn't use half of the items yet.

'What if I sell them? I can buy them some again time '

You clapped your hands at your brilliant idea. You took your phone and immediately started installing the app where you can sell second hand goods.

(there was current pole built in your village few weeks ago, so you can get a phone signal at your home only)

You took all the pics of your bags, dresses, shoes and kept a sale at only 50% of the original price.

'Hope they will get sold.'

You sighed keeping your phone away.

'Dinner is ready. Let's have it.'