5

You woke up due to sunlight hitting directly into your eyes

'Ugh fck!'

You groaned rubbing your eyes. You looked at the time and it was only 8:00 am.

'So early.'

Usually you wake up after 11:00 am so it's too early for you. You went back to sleep again but you couldn't sleep . You tossed around on the bed.

'Why is this so uncomfortable?'

You woke up and realised it's not your home.

'Ughhhhh I miss you my bed.'

You groaned and got up from the bed.

Realising there is not attached bathroom you got out of your room. You turned right to go to washroom only to see jimin coming out of it with only a towel wrapped around is the waist.

Water was dripping down his body . He was rubbing his wet hair with another towel.

Damn he looks so hot.

You thought . His body was tanned honey skin like making him look 10x hotter .

You couldn't remove your eyes off from his hot body. You were checking him out shamelessly
which jimin noticed and got flustered.

'H-hey good morning!'

He said making you break the contact from his body.

You went to bathroom to freshen up leaving him behind not greeting him back. You tried to concentrate on your morning routine but his body was not leaving your mind.

His veiny hands, his tanned body, his perfect well built torso, his wet hair, everything was making you imagine things.

Time skip

You wore the dress and smelled something delicious

I m hungry. Time to have breakfast.

You said to yourself going out of the bedroom.

You saw jimin cooking. His back was facing you. He was wearing a white loose t shirt with a jogger's. He looked so hot from the back.

You just wanted to go and back Hug him but you stopped yourself.

Remember y/n he is poor

Jimin noticed your presence and smiled at you.

'I am done with cooking. Sit there I will serve
the food.'

He said. You looked around to find a dining table but there was a small low floor seating dining table four seater one.

 You looked around to find a dining table but there was a small low floor seating dining table four seater one

'I m gonna sit on the floor and eat?'

You asked with big eyes

'Hm yes.'

Jimin said

'No way! Don't you have a dining table and chairs. Why I have to sit down?'

'Y/n we only have this floor seating dining table.'

He said and you stomped your foot in annoyance. You had no choice but to sit there since you were feeling so hungry . Jimin served the food and rolled his sleeves up making his veiny hands come into your gaze.

Control yourself idiot.

You said to yourself and avoided looking at his hot body. You looked at the food and made a disgusting face.

 You looked at the food and made a disgusting face

'Why is there only veggies?'

You asked looking at him.

'I don't have meat at home. So I cooked vegetables. Also, this food is very good for your health.'

There was a rice, vegetable soup, and some green vegetable fries with kimchi beside.
This was all served in traditional bowls

'You eat this daily?'

You asked shocked and he nodded his head

'Ewwww how can a human being can eat this food. Only animals will eat this.'

You said

'It's all grown in our garden y/n. I pluck vegetables and green vegetable from the garden and cook my food. It's all organic and it's very healthy.'

'So what? You may eat this but I don't.'

Jimin sighed

'I didn't know you hated this food y/n. I am sorry. I will buy non vegetarian food and cook for you from tomorrow. But for now please eat this. Don't starve yourself.'

He asked with his eyes pleading

'I won't eat.'

You said crossing your arms across your chest.

'I will be back in few minutes.'

He said going out. You furrowed your eyebrows and looked away.

Where did he go?