7

'Y/n I bought you something'

Jimin said making you look at him. As soon as
you saw what was in his hands your eyes widened.

He had that lost puppy in his hands.

As soon as it saw you it barked with its cute lil voice and jumped from his hands and came to you. You took it into your embrace while it licked all your face.

You didn't mind it because the puppy was so cute.

'I m so happy to meet you again'

You said playing with its fur.

'Where did you find him?'

You asked him .

'While I was on my way home I saw few dog attacking it. He looked so terrified. Somehow I managed to get those scary dogs away. Also ,I thought you might feel lonely and bored at home so I bought it for you. Hope you like it.'

Jimin said scratching the back of his neck . Your heart softened a little because of his care for you. Even after you insulted him a lot he still thought about you. But your sub conscious mind woke you up.

Dumb y/n, did you already forgot that he is a poor person.

'How do you know him ?'

Jimin asked

'I was roaming around and I found him.'

'Ohhhh. Let's give him something. He looks hungry'

Jimin said going to kitchen and bringing milk in
a bowl. The puppy immediately ran to the bowl and drunk it.

Time skip:

Next day:

Jimin was going to work but you stopped him .

' Don't you have a smart tv. This tv is so old and it doesn't has a good quality either.'

You said to him crossing your arms over your chest.

'I don't watch tv much so I never really thought to bring a new one. Also it costs so much.

He said making you scoff.

'Are you serious? Who even watches this old tv these days. And how do you expect me to watch this old stupid thing. And smart tv is so cheap ?. You can't even afford a smart tv.?'

You asked in disbelief . Jimin looked hurt a little bit
when you said those words but you didn't care. He left the house . The whole day you spent time playing with the puppy . You named it as maggie. You roamed around the village streets with Maggie. You
didn't wanted to agree but the village atmosphere gave you peaceful vibes. You were not surrounded by your fake friends . You felt free here. But you didn't wanted to admit it.

Evening:

Jimin returned back home with a bag. He handed you it. You took a look inside and they were all cassette's.

'What are these for?'

You asked dumbfounded

'I can't afford a smart tv. Sol bought few movie cassettes. In case you get bored you can watch them.'

He said scratching the back of his neck. You throwed the bag beside you on the small couch.

'You seriously expect me to watch that old dumb thing?'

You scoffed and left to your room with Maggie. A week passed by you tried to call your parents and friends but there was no signal.

'I have to do something, I can't live like this'