Assembly

He went into a bedroom and I followed, unknowingly. As soon as I walked in, he slammed the door behind me.

"What do you want to show me?" I asked, warily.

He smirked, then pounced on me. He slammed his lips on mine.

Technically, it was my first kiss, though I didn't count it as that. It was nasty, wet, and sloppy. I hated it.

I threw him off of me. I put my foot on his chest, then yanked his arm forward, popping his arm out of its socket easily.

"You just dislocated my shoulder!" He screamed in pain.

He dropped to his knees, breathing heavy, as his arm hung limply by his side. I kicked him in the head, finishing him off. He fell on his face.

I left the room, and returned to the party

The next day we had an assembly that took up most of the day. I sat next to Nina and some random guy.

"Is it going to start soon?" I groaned, already bored.

I was asking Nina that, but she didn't answer. "Nina?" I asked, looking over at her.

She was busy. Busy making out with Shane. She was pretty much on top of him, as they passionately made out.

"Nina!" I yelled.

"What?" She asked, finally breaking away from Shane, just enough to see me.

"Is this going to start soon?"

"Probably, I don't know!" She said exasperatedly.

Then she proceeded her making out with Shane. God, that was like all they did, it was so annoying.

Then the assembly started. The big, fat, bald Principal Evans strode up to the microphone.

"Good morning students and faculty," he boomed," I hope you're all doing well."

"I would be, if I wasn't in this school!" I screamed. It was obvious that he heard me.

His head snapped up to scan the crowd. "Who said that?" Principal Evans growled into the microphone.

I jumped up to my feet. "Me, m-me, me, me me me, me me me," I sang, prancing about a bit.

"Kadence West! Is that you?" He screamed, furious.

I just didn't understand how I infuriated people so easily. Did I mind it? No. I loved it.

"Yes, siree." His face turned an even darker shade of red.

I started laughing hysterically. "Kadence, you're just burying yourself in a deeper hole," Nina whispered to me, trying to drag me back down.

Principal Evans put two fingers on the bridge of his nose, like he had a headache.

"Listen to me. I'm giving you one last chance to be good. Or else you're in huge trouble. You hear me?" He whispered furiously.

"Loud and clear, Evans, loud and clear," I said with a smirk on my face.

I sat back down, finally and leaned back in my seat, satisfied with my abilities to get in trouble.

Principal Evans rattled off all of the school's big announcements next.

"Now for this month's new student, though I think you've already met her. Kadence West, please stand up." He was unhappy to mention me again.

I stood up, and waved like a prom queen. "Hello," I said, a goofy smile on my face.

"Kadence, are you drunk?" The principal asked. Everyone looked shock, until they laughed.

I just laughed and shook my head. "Not that I know of."

"Nurse! Please take her for drug testing. Kadence go with Nurse Jacobs."

"Is this really necessary?" I asked Nina.

"It'll get you out of this assembly," Nina said.

"You're right," I said, a smile lighting up my face. I had an idea.

I started stumbling about, and tipping over, acting drunk. I giggled a lot, as I made my way through the crowd and down to the nurse.

The nurse took my arm, or at least tried to. "Don't touch me!" I screamed, high pitchedly.

She looked alarmed as she dropped her arm away from me. "Okay, then follow me."

I did as she said, but I still acted drunk. I'm sure she thought that I was beyond wasted. I stared hiccuping half way there.

We entered her office. "Sit here," she commanded. I did.

She did my drug test. It took like forty five minutes. I came back clean.

"What?! I think it's broken. We have to do it again." It was like she wanted me to miss the assembly.

Nurse Jacobs did the test again. I came back clean, again.

"Well then, I guess you're free to go," Nurse Jacobs said, looking shocked, as she shrugged.

"Bye!" I said, cutting off the drunk act, and hopping out of the nurse's seat.

The song is Survival of the Fittest by Mobb Deep