Plan

"Kadence, why do you never do your homework?" My last period teacher asked.

"Because I hate you and this class."

"Don't you care about your F in this class at all?"

"Nope," I said, then flashed him an innocent smile.

The rest of the class let out a few laughs. They always laughed, but never stood up to him with me.

"I will not tolerate you talking back to me."

"Okay, but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop." I smirked.

He looked like he was going to explode. Then he whirled around and went back to his lesson, completely ignoring my existence.

Ten minutes later, the bell rang. I walked out of the school and waited in the parking lot for Nina.

I had decided that I was done with school. I didn't want to go anymore. Now I just had to come up with a plan to get back into jail.

I heard footsteps behind me. Thinking that they were Nina's I didn't turn around, I just waited for her to come to me.

Then a hand was on my shoulder. It whipped me around to face a tall guy. I think he was one of the basketball players.

"Hey, you have a nice ass."

"Thanks."

"So, you want to hook up tonight?" He slid his hand down from my shoulder.

"In your dreams," I said, as I grabbed his hand and ripped it off of me. I gave him a sickly sweet smile, then strode away, leaving him standing there in shock.

"What was that about?" Nina asked, coming up to me, Shaneless for once.

"He wanted to 'hook up with me', what ever that means."

"He wants to have sex with you," Nina said, laughing at the fact that I didn't know what that meant.

"Oh, I'm glad I said no then. I thought he meant get hooked together, you know, with an actual hook. I was like, why would you want to do that?"

Nina laughed so hard that she had tears streaming down her face. I glared at her.

"Anyways, where's Shane?" I asked.

"He has football practice. They are almost done, they get to skip last period, which is study hall for them, in order to practice."

"Do we have to wait for him?" I asked.

"Yeah, so come on, let's go to the field to watch."

We walked over to the field. There was about twenty guys running around on the field. I couldn't pick out Shane, but apparently Nina could.

"Aww, look at Shane run. Isn't it the hottest thing ever?!" Nina squealed.

"Not really."

"He looks so cute in his jersey," she cooed. I just tried to ignore her, because she was making me nauseous.

"He's so strong! Look at him catch! You can see his muscles rippling!" She screeched.

I covered my ears, and laid down on the grass.

Fifteen long minutes later, Shane ran up to us, covered in sweat, dirt, and grass.

Nina leaned over the fence and kissed him softly. He smiled at her, then ran around the fence to the opening to get to us.

Then he put his arm around Nina, and we started walking to the car.

"You're all wet, and you stink," Nina teased. In response, Shane gave her a wet kiss on the cheek. She giggled and wiped it off.

"Can you cut that out?" I asked, daring to look over at them.

"But daddy, I love him!"

"Love each other on your own time in private," I groaned.

"Oh, I will," Shane said, smirking.

I fake gagged, and Nina rolled her eyes and giggled gleefully.

That night, I was laying in my bed. It was the middle of the night.

I had woken up to Shane and Nina's make out session, but had then kicked them out. I think they went to the bathroom to kiss after that.

I laid awake in my bed, brainstorming ways to get back into jail. I wasn't really feeling robbery, I was leaning more towards brutal murder.

But how and who? I hadn't made any huge enemies at school, so that options out. I had found the popular girls pretty annoying though.

Then I had it. The perfect plan. It was going to be so much fun.

I rolled over with a smile on my face. One thing was for sure, I wasn't going to school the next day.

The song is Bad to the Bone by George Thorogood & The Destroyers. Kadence sure is bad to the fricking bone.