not quite famous

Lindsay: Okay. This is so way beyond bad. I'm out of fake tanner already!

Gwen: *sarcastically* Whoa, that's tragic, Lindsay.

Lindsay: Now I have to actually, like, suntan. In the sun! Do you realize how shriveled and wrinkly that can make your skin? Oh, you totally do.

*alarm blares*

Chris loudspeaker: All right, campers! Enough beauty sleep! Time to show us what you're made of!

================================================================================

Lindsay: Are we gonna see a musical? I love musicals. Especially the ones with singing and dancing. Heh.

Trent: Gwen! Saved you a seat.

Gwen: Thanks.

Trent lays back and Cody tries to copy him but falls back.

Cody: W-W-Whoa! Uh, heh.

Lindsay blows a kiss to Tyler

Heather smacks her hair at Lindsay's face

Lindsay: Oh!

She then spits out Heather's hair

Chris: Welcome to our brand new deluxe state-of-the-art outdoor amphitheater! Okay, this week's challenge is a summer camp favorite. A talent contest!

Owen: Yes! Awesome!

Chris: Each team has eight hours to pick their three most talented campers.

Katie and Sadie: *squealing*

Chris: These three will represent them in the show tonight. Sing, dance, juggle. Anything goes, as long as it's legal.

as he looks at Duncan who snaps his fingers

Chris: you'll be judged by our resident scout former DJ VJ rap legend grand master chef who will show his approval via the chef-o meter the team that loses will send a camper home tonight good luck

================================================================================

Heather: Okay. I'm the team captain, so here's how it's going to work.

Gwen: Wait. Who said you were team captain?

Lindsay: She did, just now.

Heather: Lindsay, Beth, and I took a vote and I won.

Gwen: Threatening them to vote for you isn't exactly democratic.

Trent: Hey. Snagged you an extra muffin.

Heather: Trent. You're cool with me leading this project, aren't you?

Trent: Right on, go for it.

Heather: Good. Beth, Lindsay, and I will be the judges.

Gwen: *sighs* Whatever.

================================================================================

Owen starts to drink a bottle of soda.

Trent: Are you gonna audition?

Gwen: Doubtful. You should be in this though. I heard you the other night by the dock. You're really good.

Owen: *burping* A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, and Zed!

Cody, Justin, and Trent: Yeah, man!

Owen: Yes!

Trent: That was excellent, man.

Heather: *scoffs* Well, you're not going to do that in the contest, that's disgusting.