God Save Me, But Don't Drown Me Out

I wake up to the sun blazing through the curtains covering a large window. I crawl out of bed and stumble my way over only to find out it is in fact a large balcony. I pull open the door and am met with the cold New York breeze, yet it is still warmer than Doncaster.

Sighing I walk outside on the stone floor barefoot. I look at the fading stars in the sky and subconsciously grasp the dog tag around my neck, the one that I never remove. I can't help but wonder what my life would be like if he hadn't been killed while away. Would my mother still be abusive? Would I still have a loving family and not have committed those crimes? Would I even know I have brothers?

I'm brought out of my thoughts when I hear someone cough from behind me trying to get my attention. I turn and see Riccardo stood there, dressed in a grey suit with a black tie, his expression slightly confused at the sight at the dog tag around my neck, but doesn't say anything.

"I came to tell you to be ready by nine. We're taking you shopping." He says in his calm, deadly tone. And odd contrast I know, but that seems to be how he always is.

"Why are we going shopping?!" I groan. Usually when I go to a mall I end up stealing.

"You won't be stealing." I hear him says, authority now lacing his tone, guess I said that outload. "And we're going because you need school supplies and to buy you some stuff in general."

"But I have everything I need." I say confused. Everything I have ever needed I bought with money I earned from street fighting or stole it myself.

"We haven't had the chance to spoil you for the last 14 years, now we get to make up for it." He tells me as he walks out the room.

"SPOIL!" I yell after him. I hate shopping, but people spoiling me I despise. It reminds me of those make-up caked girls at school who would brag about what their dads' bought them. They are the definition of Divas and Bitches.

I just grunt and storm over to the bathroom. I get in the shower and wash my body and shave then leave to get dressed. I decide that if they want to make me suffer, they have to see my dress how I usually would now that I don't need comfy clothes for a plane ride anymore.

I dressed in a tight, black cropped top, a pair of black  ripped skinny jeans and a pair of white airforces. All along with my rings and neckclases

I'm not going to lie, I know I attract a lot of attention. Curves in all the right places, D cup, tight ass, and the clothes I wear shows I have confidence in my body. The last time I wore this top I was constantly getting looked at, so this is sure to annoy my brothers.

I make my way downstairs and into the kitchen, only to find Enzo. He sits eating his slice of toast looking down at his phone while I pick up an apple.

"You know you can have more than that right?" He says not looking up. When my mother started drinking and doing drugs she would beat me into throwing up my food or just generally starve me for a while so I can't eat to much. I eat enough to keep me fit and healthy since I started fighting in underground clubs for money so I could keep myself fed, but breakfast is still slowly building up for me.

"I'm alright thanks." I respond and go into the living room while eating my apple. Five minutes later all of my brothers are stood by the door as it is nine. I go into the hall way and, surprisingly, Ezio is the first one to notice me.

"Go and fucking change now!" He demands. All the others turn to us and they start objecting to my clothes or agree with Ezio. Knew it!

I begin to get board of the yelling, so I do some myself. "All of you shut up! It's my body, my choice. I'll wear what I want because I'm the one who has to wear it. Now lets get this over with." I open the front door and see a large eight seater SUV in the driveway.