Simple twist of fate

Christmas had come and gone in the previous week and the family was back to being happy and annoying as usual. Bear fits in perfectly with everyone. His training has been going extremely well, he knows: sit, lie down, and come here.

Everyone still watches Blake like a hawk whenever he's around me. Dante, Riccardo and Enrico apologized to him, which he forgave; only after punching all of them first. My aunts and Ella have taken it upon themselves to turn me into a doll they can dress up when they please. Whenever we go to leave the house they hint at outfits to wear or just plain out put it on my bed. Nonna has spent the past few days, once again, feeding me as if my life depended on it. Not that I'm complaining.

Right now we're all sat in the living room watching tv. And as it was my turn to pick this week, we're watching Boondock Saints, which has a few of my family members and Blake grimacing. Boondock Saints is a film about two religious Irish brothers who have been given permission from God to kill all those that do evil; So they go off killing Mafia Bosses and men. Watching Nario and Enzo flinch at, very, detailed description was probably the highlight of my evening.

The film finally finished and Nonno and Alfonso have stood up to make their usual daily announcement. "Girls, tomorrow you're going to the mall to shop for the Girmani Ball." My aunts, Nonna and Ella squealed in excitement.

Blake leans forward from behind me and whispers in my ear. "They're the leaders of the Mafia world. Our Mafia's answer to them. The leader Fabio Girmani is the Don of Dons."

"So you'll be there?" I whisper back.

"I wouldn't miss a dance with you for the world." Smiling I sit back forward and listen to Nonno dishing out the rules.

"1. They hold more power than us so be respectful. 2. We have a good relationship with them so do not tarnish it. 3. Boys, no shooting anyone. The same goes for Maria and Adriana." Nonna and I both shoot Nonno a sheepish grin. "4. You kids are not getting drunk. Dante, Enzo, Ezio, and Nario don't even have a drink."

We all nod showing our understand and then we leave the room. Bear and Blake follow me up the stairs into my bedroom while passing Larzo. "You two, keep the door open." Blushing madly I speed walk to my room with Blake laughing from behind me. When we get there I slam the door close and watch as Blake and Bear sit on my bed, looking at me with laughing eyes.

Great. Even the fucking dog is laughing.

"Come here." Blake says. I do so and he opens his arms for me. He looks down at me with a smirk then brings me in for a kiss.

It soon turns into a full blown make out session until Bear decides that he wants attention and starts jumping up and down on Blake. He lets out a low groan and pulls away in pain.

"Whats wrong." I ask worried. He turns so his legs are hanging off the bed and he holds his hands down on his jeans in pain. I look at his red face and follow his gaze to a tail wagging Bear.

"Blake whats-" I pick up on what happened and can't help the laugh that escapes my lips.

"Shut up!" He groans out at me. Still laughing, I pull his head onto my chest and stroke his hair as he takes deep breaths. Bear see that he's in pain and starts whining in apology.

Blake looks down at him. "Your lucky your cute or you'd be a hat." I smack his shoulder but still laugh at him.

And thats how the night went.

Blake resting his head on my chest, holding his nuts while groaning in pain. Me sat stroking his hair and Bear's fur while silently chuckling to myself.

It's now the next morning and I was leaving to go to the mall. Yay. I'm dressed in a plain back top, a pair of black jeans with red roses going up the side and a black pair of combat boots. "Doesn't your dad get pissed off that your here practically all the time?" I ask Blake as we walk out to the car.