Highway to Hell

The weekend finally passed by and today I was going to school. I spent all of last night begging Alfonso to not make me go, but it was of no use. So here I am, sat at the table in the kitchen, munching on my apple while sipping my tea. All my brothers are eating their huge sized breakfast in front of me. The past few days there has always been one of them with me, they're constantly wanting 'bonding' time and I'm actually glad to go to school to get away from them. Well most of them. I hear Alfonso say my name so I turn to him, drinking my tea as all my brothers now face us. 

"Remember the rules I set in place Adriana?" I sigh placing my mug down on the table.

"No back chat, no arguments, no fights, no boyfriends and keep my grades up." I say in a board tone. All day he spent his time drilling these useless, very breakable, rules into my head. 

"Good and you will follow them." He tells me in a pointed tone. 

"Sure." I sarcastically say. Theres no chance I'll be able to do all of that in the next three years of education. 

He just sighs and we all continue to eat our food, the twins and Dante sniggering at my enthusiasm of the rules set in place. 

We have just left the house and I'm currently being interrogated by my three brothers about the 'dos' and 'donts' of the school. It mainly consisting of boys and how I'm not allowed to date them. 

I finally get sick of it so I bluntly say, "What about girlfriends?" 

And the silence.

Oh the sweet, sweet silence. 

"Well, um, will there be girlfriends?" Dante stutters.

"Depends." I respond.

"Are you, you know?" Ezio questions.

"Gay? Is there a problem if I am?" 

They all frantically shake their heads while telling me it's not a problem. 

I just laugh and they catch on to what I did.

"Little bitch." Enzo mutters as his red cheeks calm down.

"But seriously, would there be this issue with girlfriends?" 

"Nah." Is all they say. That pisses me off. 

"What!? Why?!" 

"Well a girlfriend can't get you pregnant for starters" An awkward silence fills the car. 

When it become to much Dante finally asks something making me laugh.

"So are you a lesbian or not?" 

Once I calm down I answer, "No, I'm Bi though." 

"Really?" Ezio asks. 

"Yeah, why?" I answer. If they are actually homophobic I will make us crash this car right now.

"I just never thought you were Bisexual. And just so you know it's not a problem, we're catholic but not that catholic." I just nod my head and we fall into comfortable silence once again.

Looks like I won't have to kill them just yet. 

We pull up outside of school and pile out of the car. "Come on, lets go get you sorted." Dante says as he and the twins walk with me inside the main doors. People watch as we walk past them, them parting like the red sea. Great, I'm the popular boys little sister.

We reach an office desk where a red haired receptionist is working. She glances up and her face pales once she sees us. Weird. 

"Can I help you?" She shyly asks.