Come Alive

After three torturous lessons, with teachers that I am sure hate me, it is finally lunch. I'm walking to my locker with Caitlyn and Josie, while we wait for Miyra, Megan and Alice who are in a different maths class. 

"Save me!" We hear a voice yell. All three of us turn around and see Alice who is sprinting down the corridor, Miyra and Megan laughing from behind her.

"What happened?" Josie asks. Alice just sighs and leans against the lockers out of breath. 

"I have homework!" She pants out. We all just laugh as I unpack my textbooks from my bag and place it in my locker. 

"It cant be that bad." Josie justifies, causing me, Caitlyn and Alice to give her a  baffled look. It's homework; maths homework! "You know what I mean." Josie added. 

"Lets just go to the canteen, I need food." Caitlyn says as we start walking down the halls. 

We got to the canteen and lined up for our food. And I, of course, got many glances as the new girl who looks completely different to everyone else. After we get our food we find a table in the middle of the room, big enough for us all. But the table just so happens to be the table next to my brothers, all three of them. They sit surrounded groups of boys wearing tattoos and leather jackets. Girls are perched on their laps or beside them, all wearing a cheerleader uniform that consists of white and navy, shirts high and tops low. 

"Adri, your brothers are trying to get your attention." Megan tells me, Adri being my new nickname. I turn to look behind me, and sure enough, all my brothers are motioning me over to the table. 

Sighing, I make my way over and stand behind their friends so I can face them. "Yes?" I ask irritated. 

"How were your lessons?" Dante asks, all the while a girl sits kissing his neck causing me to scrunch my face in disgust. 

"Fine, all my teacher except the one for homeroom hate me." I bluntly respond. Dante and Enzo scowl at my misbehaviour, Ezio and the other boys and girl just laugh. 

"Well, Adriana, these are our friends, Sebastian, Carlos, Carmen and Blake." Ezio introduces the ones who actually seem like they don't want to kill me. 

Sebastian was tall and muscular, he had shining blue eyes and brown hair. His face held a bright smile, an eyebrow piercing and tattoo creeping down his hands to his pale fingers. Carlos has the same tall and muscular build, yet he still looks smaller than Sebastian. He has tattoos going up his arms which are visible due to the rolled up sleeves. Dark, black hair and brown eyes, a smirk etched across his face. Carmen has a bubbly smile and bright green eyes. Long brown hair cascades down her back, a round baby face and long, mascara filled eyelashes. Blake, he looks the coldest of them all. Silver penetrating eyes bore into mine, his jaw and hands clenched. No emotion on his face, just like my brothers. His short black hair styled with gel. Tattoos of various colours and designs are shown on his hands and neck. Unlike the others who said 'hi', he just watches me, and I watch him.

Carmen then stands up and puts her hands on my shoulders, looking me up and down from arms length. "She absolutely gorgeous." She states in a  kind tone. She then turns to my brothers with raised eyebrows, "Are you sure your related?" 

I giggle as all three of my brothers tell her to 'fuck off' while their friends laugh. The girl sat on Dante continues to try to kiss him, but he continues to ask me questions about my day so far. 

"Oh my god! Will you piss off you little bitch!" She yells at me. All of my brothers and their four friends stand up in anger. I walk in the gaps between the tables and stand infront of her. 

I stare deep into her grey eyes, her ponytailed black hair hanging behind her. "What did you just call me?" I seethe out before my brothers can do anything, I hold my hand up to stop them.