Help

The cold darkness was I all saw once I re-opened my eyes. The seeping red was layed in a puddle beneath my body which lays sprawled on the floor. Strong tied rope around my wrists which are placed in my lap.

Lifting my eyes up forwards, I see a large iron door, which has just clanged open. A large muscular man walks in. Black eyes and brown hair which make my soul shiver. In his arms, he carries, a limp body. Full head of grey hair, going down to his shoulders, deathly pale skin which looks to have been once tanned. Tattoos seeping through the holes of his raggedy cloths. Dried bloody pooling down his head. 

He dumps the man on the floor next to me, turns to look at me. Moving closer than I like, he grasps my chin in his hand, rubbing his thumb around my cheek. 

" Я не могу дождаться, чтобы повеселиться с тобой." He grunts as he reaches down and grab my boobs. Trying to pull away, he pulls me closer and grabs my ass in his other hand. 

(I can't wait to have my fun with you.)

"Let- g-o o-f he-r" The man gasps out from behind us. 

The man with the deep, Russian accent throws me down on the ground and storms out of the cell like room. 

"You okay?" He asks

"I'm fine. I've had way worse." I answer. I look over at him to find him staring at me. 

"How'd you get here?" He asks me. The man slowly edged closer to me, carrying his weak, slightly muscly, body. 

"A guy tried to kidnap me from my bedroom, so I beat him to death, but another knocked me out before I could run away." 

He chuckles at my words. "I'm guessing you can out up a fight then?" 

"What gave it away?" I sarcastically answer.

...

Blake's POV:

It's been a week since Adriana was taken, and my life has been a living hell. I had practically moved into the Baresi mansion, spending every waking moment helping the guys find her. Their mafia and my father's have been searching endlessly. We saw what she did to the first man that tried to kidnap her. Not gonna lie, I was, am a little scared. 

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!" I scream at no one in particular. 

"Calm down Blake. We're gonna find her." Rocco (Nonno) reassures.

"I think we have something." Larzo says from behind his laptop screen. 

We all rush over to him and see security footage from a store down the street in the city. The same van that Adriana was thrown into. Her continues to track it until it brakes from the east part of the city into a private airport.

"It's better than nothing." Nario mutters. Usually he would have no part in the mafia life due to him being so young and the main mafia is in America, but he lost his baby cousin, and he wants her back. 

"Gavino, find out who owns that airport. Enrico, Marco, scope out the surroundings for any leads. Riccardo, Larzo, get as many guns and men as you can. We're getting close, we need to be ready." Alfonso orders. 

I'm gonna bring you back home Adriana, I promise. 

...

Adriana's POV:

Over the past, I don't even know how long, I have been stuck in this cell like room with the man. Everyday he would get taken out and beaten and brought back unconscious. I had gotten to know him a little more, when he finally woke up, which was only for about an hour and a half.   

 Once again, he is dragged back inside and dumped on the floor, this time, not beaten at all. 

"Looks like you've had a good day." I comment as he stands up and leans against the opposite wall. 

"Theres good days and bad days." He comments. 

"What was your life like before?" I question. He's never been this aware of his surroundings before, may as well ask as I can. 

"As good as it could be." He pauses for a second, as if he's looking back on his life. "I had a family, quite a large one. Beautiful wife, strong sons, adorable daughter. We were a family that loved one another so much. But bad things happened. I lost some of them, then a while ago, I was taken and haven't seen them since." 

"I'm sorry. At least you have some good memories though." Guess this guys loves his family as much as I love mine. 

"What about your life?" He asks me. 

"Well, I grew up with my step father and mother. He was an American soldier that was stationed on a base in England. I grew up in Doncaster, and we were a happy family. But he was killed overseas and my mother went down hill from there. Drinking and drugs, sometimes so bad she would beat me." I stop and look up at him, only to find he's listening with a blank face, as if encouraging me to go on. "I got put in the foster system for ten months, lived with some horrible men. Beat me and raped me. They even got me pregnant, but killed him before he was born. I killed them both when they were on their way to prison, all of that was when I was twelve. Then my mother overdosed in the living room, I got adopted by bothers I never knew I had. I live with them now, our grandparents and cousins are staying with us for the moment. I have a boyfriend who I love, but I haven't actually told him yet. I went to the Girmani ball and my brother brought me back home, then I was kidnapped." I explain. Probably shouldn't have layed my life story out for a stranger, but too late now. 

"Sound like shit." He comments. I break out into a fit of giggles. 

"Both our lifes are shit I think." I respond to which he chuckles. 

"What do your tattoos mean?" He asks me. 

"The one on the back of my ear, its a replica of the dream catcher that was in my best friends bedroom. The one on my lip says 'Fuck Off' because, well why not. I have a tattoo on my scar from my son saying ''Sei con me anche quando non lo sei''." I explain to him. The tattoo for my son was the first tattoo I have ever gotten, and despite the pain of tattooing a brand new scar, I smiled all the way through.

(You're with me even when you're not- tattoo)

"It's good that you kept your son's memory alive." I hear him answer solemnly.

"What about yours, you have a lot?" I say as I look at the ink engraved in his skin. 

"I got all of my childrens' and wife's names on my chest, a large dragon surrounding a gun across my back. Black tiger stripes long my left wrist and up my neck. Lion across my right arm. My Mafia tattoos of a dagger going through a Italian flag under my family's names."

"Thats sound- Italian flag?" I realise what he said. Italian flag. Dagger. Mafia.

"Yeah, I ran the Italian Mafia." He nonchalantly responds with a shrug.  

I stand up from my position on the opposite wall. Storming over I yank off his thin clothed shirt and glance at the names on his chest. 

Flavia

Alfonso

Larzo

Riccardo

Dante

Enzo 

Ezio

Adriana

"Your Adriano Baresi." I mutter just loud enough for him to hear. 

"Yes, I thought I told you that?" He questions confused. 

I shake my head no and look at him in disbelief. 

"Whats your name then?" He asks uninterested. 

"Adriana Baresi."