Brother

The last few days have been awkward to say the least. Riccardo, Dante and Enrico have been sending me guilty glances, yet glares at Blake. I know they're sorry, but they haven't actually said it.

Right now I have just woken up to lots of unknowingly loud voices, talking about pouring cold water on me to wake up, outside my bedroom door.

So I'm just sitting and waiting for something to happen.

But then I get an idea.

Glancing through the closest doors, I see Ezio, Enzo and Blake all holding large buckets of water.

"There she is." Enzo whispers. I may have put my pillows under the duvet to look like me...

"On three."

"One." Ezio starts.

"Two." Blake continues.

"THREE!" I finish. Startling them, they end up throwing their hands in the air, effectively pouring the ice cold water on themselves. I end up doubled over laughing at the water dripping from their soaking hair.

"Happy birthday bitch." Ezio tells me as he brings me in for a hug, thankfully I put my arms on his chest to stop him from getting me wet.

"Happy birthday sorellina." Enzo says as he kisses my cheek.

"Thank you." I respond.

They both pull their sticking shirts off their body as they leave my room. I watch as they walk away, but am broken out of my gaze as a pair of muscular arms wrap around my waist; drenching me in water.

"Happy birthday bella" he whispers in my ear and kisses my temple.
(Beautiful)

"Fuck I'm wet now." I grumble.

"That's good." He groans in my ear. Eww.

"Your so annoying." I tell him. He chuckles at me and places his head in the crook of my neck, leaving a kiss in place.

"Do you want your gift?" He asks me.

Nodding my head, he pulls back an arm and reaches into his back pocket.

Reaching back around my front, a rectangular white box lays in his palm.

"Open it." He tells me. I do as he says, opening the lid, a 55cm heart shaped, silver necklace lays in front of me. It's covered in diamonds, and I'm not stupid enough to think they're fake

 It's covered in diamonds, and I'm not stupid enough to think they're fake

"No." I say as I put the box back in his hand.

Turning around hurt flashes in his eyes. "What do you mean 'no'?"

"This is too much. Don't waste your money on me." I tell him.

Shaking his head he chuckles and pull the necklace out of the box. "It's not wasting money when I want to use it. Now turn around."