Unstopable

Adriana' s POV:

I've been wide awake for about an hour now, just laying on my bed. Blake hasn't moved from his spot, he's fast asleep as he hold me in his arms. He usually has a stone face like the others in my family, but when he's sleeping, I've never seen someone look so peaceful. We lay there for a few more minutes before he starts to wake up.

"Morning." His voice comes out deep and strong.
"Morning." I answer back. I move up the bed so we're sat face to face and he just stares at me, again.
"Where did you go?" He asks me.
"Well..." he gives me a look, telling me he won't let it go. "Fine. I went to a park at first and stayed the night there."
"And?"
"And I went to an underground fighting club and spent the nights there and fought for free stay."

He stays silent for a moment, slowly lifting himself up. He sits against the head board of the bed, then he grabs me and places me on his lap, eyes searching my body as he prods my ribs.
"Relax I'm fine!" I tell him.
"Why would you go there?! Do you know how dangerous they are?!" His voice raises as he continues to check me for bruises.
"I've been to loads. It was either that or some dodgy hotel where hookers work."
Looking up at me, he sighs and pulls my head into the crook of his neck as he hugs me.
"They've been going mental you know. They spent the last three days looking for you."

"I know. I'm sorry. I just, I could stay after that. I needed space." Silent tears escape my eyes. From the fact that I had to remember what happened, and the fact that they already knew. I just needed to run away, for a little while.

"You know it doesn't change who you are. Your still Adriana, they funny girl who is strong enough to get past something as horrible as that." He tells me.

I pull my head back, shaking it as I look him in the eyes. "That's where your wrong. I never did drugs. Never smoked.  Never drank. But when my step dad died, and then my mother changed, then that. I used them all as a coping method. All the clubs that I do, I only started so I wouldn't go out and get drunk and steal someones car. I'm not the same girl I used to be."

"And thats what makes you so strong. Yes it changed you, but it never broke you." I give him a small smile which he returns.

He goes to say something, but then he stops, as if he's rethinking what to say. "You need to tell the others you back."

Sighing I nod my head knowing he's right. It's not like I ran away forever. I get out of bed and take the dog tag off and grab some clothes while going into the bathroom.

When I come back out,  I see Blake looking down at something in his hands.

"Whats that?" I ask him. He turns to me, fury shining in his eyes.

"Who the fuck is this?" He told the item down by the chain. I walk a bit closer and see it's the dog tag hanging from his grip.

"Andrew." I answer in a 'duh' tone.

"Don't get fucking smart with me?! Who the fuck is it?!" By now he is standing directly in front of me. The dog tag firm in his grasp.

"My step father. Why?" I'm confused at the fact he seemed so mad about it.

"Oh" he loosens his grip and places it around my neck.

"Well?"

"I thought it was some guy." I continue to give him a confused look, to which he clarifies, "like a boyfriend." He mumbled

"You were jealous." I say smugly as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I was not!" He protests as he hugs me back.

"Sure." I chuckle.  

Blake left the room and I finished getting ready. He told me he would tell the others I'm back and that they would wait for me in the kitchen. Realising I had to face them either way, I opened my bedroom door and went downstairs.