chapter four

It's Halloween!

Jamal and I went to Ruby's after school because everyone was supposed to meet there. Ezekiel got invited because I think Cesar and him are starting to get along. Cesar doesn't know that I'm mad about him liking someone else but it's not surprising so I'm trying to get over it.

Time skip at Ruby's house

Ruby was going as a vampire, Jamal looked like he was in the hospital, Monse was just wearing shorts and a hoodie, Olivia was a cowgirl, Cesar was a mummy or something, Ezekiel was a gangster because that's how he always dresses, (not to mention but he's in the 19th street gang but they don't come in a lot until like a season or two) and I was a clown.

Jamal was standing back on his phone. I was standing next to him. Monse was on the couch. Ruby was yelling at everyone. I looked at Jamals phone and he was on google maps. He was looking at somewhere in Brentwood. The "rich" people neighborhood. Cesar came in and so did Sapo. Cesar sat on the couch by Monse. Ezekiel sat next to Cesar on the ledge of the couch.

"I vote for Brentwood! It's safe, rich and I bet they've got full sized candy bars." Jamal said. He was after some girl named Rose. She was on some dancing show and she dated a guy who helped or buried the Rollerworld money. I don't know, Jamal was explaining it to me really fast earlier.

Time skip to being in Brentwood

We all were splitting up. It was Ruby's idea, not surprising. Olivia, Ruby, Cesar and Ezekiel ended up going together. Jamal, Monse and I went together.

We knocked on Rose's door. She opened it thinking we were here for candy. She invited us inside while Jamal started taking a million pictures making it obvious we weren't here for candy. She pulled a gun on us. We ended up talking with her about the Rollerworld money.

"Hey, I'm gonna go meet up with the crew" I said getting off my stool. I hugged Rose and left. They were at some house. I sat down next to Ruby, Cesar, Olivia and Ezekiel. Some guy acting gangster came up to us. It was cringy as hell.

"I heard you from the 'Ridge dude. Yo, check it!" He started acting cool. He had a fake eye tattoo. Oscar has the same one except Oscar's isn't fake.

Olivia ended up coming back with some type of juice.

"That's my moms pressed juice" He said.

"Oh well I'm sorry" Olivia said instantly regretting grabbing the juice.

"She's on a clench. She knows exactly how many bottles there are." He said getting mad.

"I had no idea. I just wanted a drink and I just assumed-" Olivia said.

"What? That you could just go in and take it? There are drinks everywhere, there's a whole bin of soda right there! WHY WHERE YOU IN THE FRIDGE?!" He said getting mad.

"I was thirsty. It's just juice, it's not a big deal." Olivia said trying to get out of this conversation.

"Don't tell me what's not a big deal, okay?! Do people go in your house and take stuff out of your fridge?!" He said trying to make a point but didn't.

"Yeah" We all said.

"What the hell is wrong with you people?!" He said.

"Why don't you just shut the fuck up and stop running your mouth like a little bitch?!" I said standing up. 

"What are you gonna do about it, princess?"

"I'll show you" I said throwing a punch. Soon someone grabbed my waist and pulled me onto their lap. I turned to see Ezekiel. Olivia then handled the guy.

They started fighting and then Olivia poured out the juice. We started running out of the house while they egged us. Cesar and I went back up to them.

"You want some more?" The guy asked

"Oh! You think you're hard?" He said.

"We aren't" Cesar said

"But our brother is" I said as we walked off. Oscar then pulled up and walked up to the guy. He started begging for forgiveness and we got all their candy. I walked outside and saw Olivia and Cesar kissing. I stopped and gasped. Ezekiel stood next to me.

Suddenly I got a text from Monse.

Mons 💕: I think I just saw my mom.