chapter eleven

A year later..

I stayed at Jamals again. I woke up in Jamal's bed with him right next to me. He got a text and opened it.

"Shit"

"Ruby and Olivia got shot.."

"WHAT?!"

"Ruby survived.. Olivia didn't."

"W-what?-" I said starting to tear up.

"Tonight we have to go to Ruby's house"

Later that night..

We went and got clothes for me. I got dressed and we left for Ruby's house.

"Hey I'm gonna run home real quick" I said.

I went home and grabbed something. I went outside to see Cesar begging Oscar to let him come home. I stood still. Cesar was on the verge of tears. Oscar found out that Cesar didn't shoot Latrelle. Shit. The Santos were also outside. They sat around. Oscar told Cesar he needed to go. They all surrounded Cesar. I followed them.

"You really want me sleeping on the streets?" Cesar said as tears fell from his face.

"As long as they're not ours" Oscar said as I breathed out heavily. They started barking at Cesar and Cesar left. I walked up to Oscar as they all sat back down.

"OSCAR WHAT THE HELL?! HES OUR BROTHER!" I yelled at him as he sat down.

"HE DIDNT SHOOT LATRELLE, JAYDE!" Oscar yelled back at me as he stood up right in front of me.

"HES STILL OUR BLOOD! YOU DIDNT KICK ME OUT WHEN YOU FOUND OUT I WAS FUCKING LATRELLE."

"GET OUT OF THE HOUSE! GO! GET OFF OF OUR STREETS!"

"O-Oscar.. you really wouldn't do that to me." I said crying.

"I would, now go puta" Oscar said as I walked away.

I went to Ruby's house and stood outside. I sat on the curb knowing I couldn't go inside. I looked like a total mess, my face was covered in smeared makeup.

Time skip to at Jamals house..

He was going to show everyone the money. It was gone..