chapter twenty

"Yo ass dumber than I thought. Both of you." Latrelle said.

"You didn't say that when I had a gun on you"

"You didn't say that when I was fucking you" We both said at the same time.

"You tell all your homies how you pissed yourself?" Cesar said to Latrelle.

"Yo ass couldn't even pull the trigger" Latrelle said scoffing.

"You're soft, ese" Latrelle said.

"Don't worry because after I mark you. Ima take ya bitch and ya sister. So they can finally see what it's like to be with a man." Latrelle said as I laughed loudly.

"That's a bunch of bullshit, Latrelle" I said.

"Jayde, shut the fuck up"

"Sorry bitch you know it's true. Even Tyrone is more of a man than you." I said as Tyrone tried to hold in his laugh.

"Which one of us shot two innocent kids?" Cesar said.

"You're nothing but a pussy" Cesar said scoffing.

Latrelle and Cesar went after each other. I got punched in the face because of Latrelle.

"Ay! Ay! Ay! Not up in here." Tyrone said.

I stood up after they got separated and I was bleeding.

"Take 'em to the back" Tyrone said as I held onto my face. I took my hand off my face and it was full of blood.

"Shit" I said as Cesar got taken out of the room.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" I said punching Latrelle.

Someone grabbed me and took me with Cesar. We got put in an all black room with little light. Suddenly someone opened the door. We looked over to see Oscar. My face still full of blood. I was breathing heavily and crying a little.

They started laughing. Oscar punched both Cesar and me in the stomach. I grabbed onto the wall. I couldn't breathe. Oscar grabbed Cesar by the shirt and grabbed me by my shirt. We went through the other house but while we were going through it.

"Oscar, I-I can't-" I said gasping for air. He took us out to the car. He pushed us towards the car. I laid down in the backseat, gasping for air. Oscar drove off as they all surrounded the car. Oscar and Cesar started laughing. I passed out in the backseat.

Time skip to hours later..

I woke up on the couch hearing Cesar, Oscar, Monse (on call), Jamal and Ruby. There was no blood on my face anymore. I was in different clothes. I was wearing a crop top and shorts. I stood up, wobbling a little. I sat down at the table. Jamal and Ruby walked out right away.

"How do you feel?" Oscar asked me.

"What do you think? Who changed me?"

"Jamal did, calm down"

"YOU MADE MY EX BOYFRIEND/BEST FRIEND CHANGE ME?!"

"Calm down. You act like he hasn't seen your body before."

Time skip to two days later..

Prophet$ got arrested. We walked around after school. Suddenly a bag went over my head..