chapter thirty-one

Monse was coming home tonight. I put on a nice blood red shirt and black leather pants with some black shoes.

I was on FaceTime with Ezekiel.

"You look fine as hell" He said smirking.

"Where you headed?" He asked.

"Monse's house. She's home from her school. I can't wait to see her!" I said smiling. He laughed and smiled.

"I gotta go, baby" I said picking up my phone.

"Okay. Love you." He said hanging up.

I went to Monse's house and said hi to Monse. I hugged her.

Time skip..

Monse, Jasmine and I went to the liquor store to get drinks. Suddenly I saw Vero.

"Shit, shit, shit." I said quietly. They started arguing until Cesar came up and left with Vero. We left to Jasmine's house.

"I'm gonna head out" I said leaving, hugging them both.

I opened the door to see the gang sitting in the living room. Vero gave me a dirty look.

"Stay in your lane, puta" I said to Vero. She pushed me and I got a call. I opened it to see Sapos phone number. I answered it in front of everyone on accident.

"Hey mama, how was the party?" He said as I ran into my room and locked the door.

"It was good I guess" I said smiling.

We ended up talking for awhile until I fell asleep.