chapter eight

The next day..

Jamal and I went to the hospital to visit Chivo. We both lied and said we were related to him. We sat down next to his hospital bed.

"Alright asshole spill it. Tell me what this key opens." Jamal said holding up the key that we got out of Julio.

"Jamal-" I started saying but he interrupted me.

"You know Julio's been talking to me from the grave and it ain't pretty. Now wake up and get to talking bitch!" Jamal said while he kept slapping Chivo.

Time skip..

I left to school and suddenly I got called down to the office. I went out to Oscars car. I sat in the back while Cesar and Oscar sat in the front.

"Why am I here?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Latrelle rolled up on Monse and I. He pulled a gun on us." Cesar said.

"He didn't roll up on me so why am I here, Oscar?" I said getting mad.

"You need to be protected too. Stay low."

"I don't need to do shit, Oscar. Latrelle knows me.. very well."

"No shit, Jayde! You dated him. I know he probably wouldn't roll up on you but the rest of the Prophet$ could. You never know." Oscar said as I sat back.

We went to the beach and ate sandwich's.

"I have somewhere to be" I said standing up.

"Where?" Oscar asked me chewing on his sandwich.

"I've got to meet J at the hospital" I said leaving.

I made it to the hospital and went up to Chivo's room. Jamal was on the phone so I stood by him.

Time skip..

Jamal and I went to his nursery to look through his stuff.

Later on after searching through his stuff we looked over and saw a shed full of chests with locks on them...