29. Hua Cheng and Xie Lian's great escape

In Paradise Manor, Hua Cheng and Xie Lian entered the shortening distance chamber, both laughing so hard they felt their guts were about to burst. Xie Lian fell on the floor, and because of his Princess Kwan-Ying outfit, had to be helped up by Hua Cheng; only he had to wait for Hua Cheng to catch his breath, so to speak.

They had truly enjoyed the confusion and their great escape, but suddenly, Xie Lian had a horrible thought. "San Lang, we might just have just ruined The Lord Wind Master's festival!"

Hua Cheng smiled, "Gege, Shi Qingxuan can think quickly on his feet. He will certainly turn this 'controversy' into profits."

Xie Lian, knowing how Shi Qingxuan has been entrepreneurial and ambitious these days, had to agree. Seeing Hua Cheng was laughing, he said, still chewing on his words,

"San Lang, don't take it to heart. You know how Pei Ming is." Then he added, "You didn't really get jealous, did you?"

Hua Cheng replied nonchalantly, "Not really, but I still had to put him in his place."

Xie Lian smiled, and shook his head, thinking Pei Ming well deserved it this time.

"But, Gege, tell me something: do you think Pei Ming is attractive?", Hua Cheng asked, with an unreadable expression.

Xie Lian didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Was it possible that Hua Cheng was playing it cool but was in fact jealous of Pei Ming? He replied, "Hum, I really couldn't say."

"Oh? Why not?"

Xie Lian smiled, "How can I even look at anyone else, let alone find them attractive, when I have my San Lang?"

Hua Cheng smiled wickedly, and coming closer, wrapped his arms around Xie Lian's waist, saying with a low voice by his ear, "Can't blame him for looking at you like that. Gege looks stunning, like beauty itself."

Xie Lian blushed, "San Lang, don't tell me you want me to turn into a female form..."

Hua Cheng laughed heartily, "Only if you want it." Then he added, "As long as it's Gege, he can be in any shape or form, I want him just the same."

Xie Lian smiled and sighed dreamily, with his eyes half-closed in pure ecstasy, not only because of Hua Cheng's words, but also because he had just taken off his heels.

❤️❤️❤️