- crimson eyes -

he felt as if these eyes were waiting for an eternity to see someone.

as Xie Lian turned his gaze to that of those crimson eyes , he saw a tall dashing young  man with flawless facial features appearing as if god himself had sculpted his face leaving no traces of flaws, he appeared  to be in his late twenties. Dressed in a crimson red shirt paired with pitch black jeans and his black boots completed his look. As Xie Lian locked his eyes with that man's gaze with no intension of looking away ,  he saw a slight luminescence appearing from his ever so sculpted his hands , what seemed to be a ring , but it seemed as if there was a crimson flower engraved on his silver ring , which caught Xie Lian's attention as it was Xie Lian's favorite flower ; cape jasmines . 

" XIE LIAN ! XIE LIAN !" Xie lian snapped back to reality returning his gaze to his friend, who seemed to be shouting his name constantly . 

" Yes, what is it Shi?" Xie Lian replied in a relaxed tone. 

" Why are you staring at that guy , you interested in him? not gonna lie he is dashing. " Shi Qingxuan asked him with a slight smirk on his face. 

Upon hearing the remark Xie Lian's cheeks had a slight flush suggesting he was quite embarrassed . 

"NO! i was just um , i was just umm.." Xie Lian replied in a panic. 

A wider grin appeared on Shi QingXuan's face , he knew that his friend was interested in the guy.

" What the hell are you guys talking about?" asked a familiar voice . 

"Feng Xin we were just having some drinks and talking about something." Xie Lian replied. 

"WAIT , IS THAT  YOU SHI QINGXUAN ?"   a voice came from right beside where that guy with the crimson eyes  was seated. 

Shi QingXuan turned to that man who appeared to be dressed in all black accompanied by a black leather jacket with knee high black boots. Wearing a white watch completing his casual club look. 

" HE XUAN?, OMG ITS BEEN SO LONG . "  Shi QingXuan exclaimed while practically jumping on He Xuan . 

It was definitely a sight to witness , to Xie Lian's surprise he never really saw Shi QingXuan act that way around others . He had that ever so sparkling aura but he definitely wasn't a loose cannon. 

" Long time no see eh ? Shi QingXuan ." He Xuan said in a calm yet poised tone and what seemed a slight smile appeared on his face. 

" WELL OF COURSE ITS BEEN 7 YEARS SINCE WE LAST SAW EACH OTHER , AFTER HIGH SCHOOL WE NEVER REALLY SAW EACH OTHER." Shi QingXuan replied ever so cheerfully with a smile on his face. 

 " Are you guys supposedly old acquaintances?" Xie Lian inquired in a calm tone. 

" Yes we are Xie Lian , we both were best friends in high school , after our graduation we never really met because we had chosen different streams , i chose to study psychology while He Xuan chose marine biology." Shi QingXuan replied.