- another perspective -

( time skip to 3 months later) 

 ( Xie Lian's inner thoughts) 

(after that day , me and San Lang met each other almost every day , we went to many different places together , we shared our laughs together , he became my catharsis , he became someone so precious to me in such a short time , my nightmares stopped after meeting San Lang , i wasn't petrified of the nighttime anymore . I just can't seem to grasp the rising emotions i feel for him , it's not something i could define as friendship,  then what is it? )  

" Xie Lian ! XIE LIAN!!! " 

Xie Lian snapped back to reality realizing he had been deep in thought. 

" oh sorry , Shi , i was thinking about something ." Xie Lian replied. 

" Dude , you've been spacing out the entire day , is something wrong , don't tell me you are having those nightmares again?" Shi QingXuan asked in a worried tone. 

Xie Lian felt quite comforted when he knew he had a friend like Shi QingXuan who always helped him out and understood him really well , he felt that he was quite blessed . 

"No , its not , i don't get those nightmares anymore."  Xie Lian replied in a comforting tone.

"Then what are you spacing for? I've been noticing that , this has been happening to you since the past couple of days" Shi QingXuan inquired.

"Shi have you ever felt an indescribable feeling surging within you ,something that can't be put into words , a feeling that is caused by someone ? a feeling that is ever so beautiful , a feeling that comforts yet scares you. " Xie Lian asked.

"Is this about your San Lang?" Shi QingXuan asked with a visible smirk on his face. 

" WHAA, how did you even come to that conclusion?" Xie Lian asked nervously.

"You're my best friend , i think ive known you long enough to understand what you're thinking and you have changed after meeting him. So stop denying it and tell me do you like him?" 

Xie Lian knew he couldn't hide anything from Shi QingXuan , he sighed and replied, 

" I really can't hide anything from you ,i don't know if i like him maybe it's just something between friends i guess." Xie Lian said in a confused tone.

Shi QingXuan immediately burst into a laughter , he knew how dumb and dense Xie Lian was , he didn't know whether to laugh or cry at Xie Lian's naiveness. 

" Oh very naive of you my highness , you are so dense aren't you ? Xie Lian i understand you maybe i have felt such a way for someone but i don't want to accept those feelings because i think too much of the consequences but i have realized that you can't run from these feelings and i have accepted them." Shi QingXuan replied in a soft tone yet you could feel the pain in his words.

"Xie Lian i can't know your feelings for you , it's something you have to figure yourself out but you have to give those feelings you have for Hua Cheng another perspective , if you truly like him you will know and im pretty sure you already know." Shi QingXuan replied in an assuring tone.

"You really like He Xuan don't you?" Xie Lian while looking at Shi QingXuan slightly smiling.

Shi QingXuan's eyes widened a bit but it soon toned down knowing that Xie Lian had figured him out. 

"I do, i really do." Shi QingXuan replied while smiling.

"Oh well , enough sad shit for today , you know today we are going out for shopping don't you ?" Shi QingXuan asked while completely changing his tonality. 

" Ah yes , i completely forgot , how about we invite He Xuan and San Lang?" Xie Lian asked. 

"THAT'S A GREAT IDEA !! , let me facetime them real quick , im pretty they must be together knowing it's the weekend." Shi QingXuan replied practically jumping around in eagerness.

"Hey QingXuan , what's up? and hello to you too Xie Lian." said He Xuan who was sitting on the couch wearing a basic black hoodie and joggers . 

"Hey He Xuan." Xie Lian replied in a poised tone.

" Is Hua Cheng with you right now?" Asked Shi QingXuan. 

"Yeah , i am actually at his place , he is working on a sculpture right now . Why ask?"  

" Hey Xie Lian." came another voice from right behind He Xuan, wearing a white shirt with the first three of the buttons unbuttoned revealing a silver cape jasmine's necklace that Xie Lian had gifted him ,wearing matching trousers with his hair made into a soft bun. 

Xie Lian immediately got flustered looking at the dashing man , he couldn't make eye contact with him. 

"h-hey" Xie Lian replied while slightly stuttering. 

"Okay so both of you listen , me and Xie Lian were originally planning to go shopping and eat out but Xie Lian recommended that we should invite you too , so I am hearing no excuses , we are meeting in an hour." Shi QingXuan said in an ever so domineering tone. 

" Xie Lian did ? well that's a surprise , of course we can't deny the offer , we'll be coming in an hour to pick you guys up."  He Xuan affirmed. 

" San Lang is it okay with you ? i heard you were working on a sculpture?" Xie Lian asked. 

"If Xie Lian has asked me to come , how can i reject it ?" Hua Cheng replied with a slight smile on his face. 

Xie Lian felt his heart , beat even faster. 

"Okay enough of the flirting , see ya guys." Shi QingXuan mockingly said. 

"Yeah see ya guys in an hour."