- one pearl of truth -

living a realm of screams , screams consumed with agony , pain and grief. Lonely as we speak , the screams we share , belong to utter loneliness. 

Lonely as we speak , the requiem of silence sets into motion , a silence never to be heard , lying deep deep in the abyss. 

crimson luminescence shall we ever bind to your radiance and penetrate devilry in the realm.

the surge of cosmicity , the vague nostalgia bring me back to you and only you .  

( time skip to one year ) 

"Gege wake up." 

"San Lang , give me five minutes." Xie Lian replied in a sleepy tone. 

"Gege , you know you have to attend lunch with your parents today." Hua Cheng replied as he gently caressed Xie Lian's cheek. 

"Oh yeah , thanks for reminding me San Lang." Xie Lian replied as he fell into Hua Cheng's embrace. 

"you smell good." Xie Lian said in a muffled tone. 

Hua Cheng gently picked Xie Lian and princess carried him to his art gallery where he often paints and works on his sculptures. 

"Where are you taking me?" Xie Lian asked still in Hua Cheng's arms. 

"I want to show you something ." 

As Xie Lian and Hua Cheng entered his exquisite art gallery , with hundreds of breathtaking sculptures and paintings of his beloved and him. 

"San Lang what is it you want to show me?" Xie Lian asked in mere curiosity. 

"Gege have some patience , it's something you will love." 

As Hua Cheng gently placed Xie Lian on one of his couches , he went ahead and got the present he had ever so beautifully crafted. 

"Gege close your eyes." Hua Cheng asked as he brought what seemed like a huge canvas.