- till forever falls apart -

"Hua !!! " 

"You came quite early didn't you ?" Hua Cheng said as he kept on helping his batchmates in the theatre. 

"Dude it's about to start in thirty minutes what are you talking about ?" He Xuan replied. 

"Ah yes ." Hua Cheng replied in a mellowed tone. 

"Dude are you alright ? did something happen ?" He Xuan said in a concerned tone, as he placed his hand on Hua Cheng's shoulder. 

"Yeah I am fine , let's go we are going to watch this together right?" Hua Cheng said as he faked his smile. 

"Yeah let's take some good seats." He Xuan said while his eyes sparkled in joy. 

"Oh yeah isn't Shi QingXuan coming?" Hua Cheng asked as they took their seats in the anticipation of the commencement of the play. 

"Yeah he was , i don't know , he told me he was gonna call me when he would reach here but it seems he won't be coming ,only half an hour is left for the drama to begin." He Xuan said as a slight frown appeared on his face. 

"Since when did you become such an emo , there's still thirty minutes left." Hua Cheng replied in a comforting tone.

"And since when did you become someone who isn't a cold hearted bitch ?" He Xuan replied as he slightly chuckled.

" Not my fault your boyfriend didn't show up." Hua Cheng replied teasing He Xuan. 

He Xuan flushed at hearing "boyfriend" . 

"S-shut up." He Xuan replied in sheer embarrassment. 

" Yeah whatever." Hua Cheng said as he slightly smirked. 

As both the males continued to wait for the commencement of the drama which was supposedly a big deal , since many art critiques came here, so it was no wonder.

Even though thirty minutes passed in the blink of an eye , He Xuan still couldn't stop thinking about Shi QingXuan , he really wanted him to come. 

Soon the red curtains fell , spotlights fell on the stage , the entire theatre fell into darkness. Hua Cheng couldn't help but admit he was curious for the play. 

[ narration for the drama ] 

( Hua Cheng's thoughts ) 

[Eight hundred years ago , there used be an ancient kingdom called Xian Le , whose kingdom was called BingWen, The prince cherished his people and was well loved his people, His figure was fixated in people's memory , He was loved by his citizens and was considered the darling of the world. He ascended to the Heavens at a young age; however, due to unfortunate circumstances, he was quickly banished back to the mortal realm.