- you are my eternity -

"Shi QingXuan "

Shi QingXuan's eyes widened at hearing the familiar voice , he broke away from the embrace of the young man.

"He Xuan what are you doing here ?" Shi QingXuan inquired with tears still in his eyes.

"QingXuan is he He Xuan ?" The young male dressed in a grey hoodie paired with similar joggers , with his blonde hair gently caressing his dashing face.

"Yes" Shi QingXuan replied slightly looking down.

He Xuan didn't spare one moment and rushed towards Shi QingXuan and held his hand and took him away from the embrace of the young male .

"THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HE XUAN , LEAVE ME!!!!" Shi QingXuan shouted at the sudden forceful action of the other male .

The other male beside Shi QingXuan held his hand with no intent of letting go .

"He said no , what part of that you didn't understand ? "

" Yu Yang ."

" SHI QINGXUAN I WON'T REPEAT , JUST PLEASE COME ." He Xuan said in utter desperation.

Shi QingXuan understood the desperation behind his tonality and to his surprise this was the first time he saw the other man like this.

"Okay , ill come." Shi QingXuan replied as he released his hand from the grip of He Xuan.

" QingXuan but ". Yu Yang said with concern .

"It's fine Yu , ill be back, don't worry he won't hurt me ." Shi QingXuan replied with a smile on his face.

The the gentle gestures of the two males boiled his blood , the thought of his lover with another man enraged him.

"LETS GO QINGXUAN !! " He Xuan shouted as he practically dragged Shi QingXuan to his car.

As both of the males got seated in the car , He Xuan drove the car at an alarmingly fast rate and took the car to a remote area.

" THE HELL ARE YOU TAKING ME HE XUAN ? THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Shi QingXuan shouted looking at the severity of the whole situation.

" HE XUAN ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME ? "

He Xuan ignored all the questions , his mind was enraged with the vision of seeing his beloved in the arms of another man . The picture kept on replaying in his mind , He Xuan finally brought the car to a sudden halt.

He got out of the car abruptly and held Shi QingXuan and pinned him to the nearby wall right across his car .

" THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ? THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM HE XUAN ?" Shi QingXuan shouted with tears falling from his eyes.

" I LOVE YOU "

" I LOVE YOU QINGXUAN , I HAVE LOVED YOU SINCE HIGH SCHOOL , WHEN WE PARTED AFTER HIGH SCHOOL I REALIZED WHAT I HAVE BEEN FEELING FOR YOU WASN'T FRIENDSHIP BUT LOVE , I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SUPPRESSING THESE FEELINGS DEEP WITHIN ME , BUT NOW I CAN'T , I LOVE YOU SO MUCH . "

Shi QingXuan remained stunned , with no words coming out of his mouth , his tears kept on falling , as he remained spellbound .