- when ghosts become faithful -

" Gege , its all right I am right here , I will always be here."

As Xie Lian sobbed on Hua Cheng's chest for what seemed like, a never ending hour of hell. Xie Lian soon fell asleep in his husband's arms. Hua Cheng couldn't bear to see his gege suffering like that. Hua Cheng feared that his most beautiful memory could become his most painful memory. 

As days went by , every minute , every second felt like a heaven of hell for Xie Lian and Hua Cheng. They treasured every moment they spend in each other's arms yet every moment becoming the last , terrified them.

" Yin Yu did you look for what I asked of you?" 

" Yes my lord , i tried searching and asking every person i thought could have known something but no one knows nothing about the pit of perdition , the dreadful fate met by the last emperor took place thousands of years ago , there is not even a single mentioning of this event in any heavenly scriptures or writings." 

Hua Cheng slammed his fist on the table causing it break into shards, Hua Cheng tried to look for anything any cure that help his lover , but as days went by there was nothing that could be found , it's as if nothing like Pit Of Perdition ever happened. 

"you may leave." Hua Cheng ordered. 

Hua Cheng soon fell to the ground , with his head in his hands , he didn't know what to do , he knew Xie Lian had less than 3 days before all his spiritual energy would be taken away for him to prevent doom falling upon the world.

The situation had became so worse that Xie Lian couldn't even stand , he laid in bed all day long  waiting for death to take his entirety away  , he knew nothing could prevent his end . 

Hua Cheng had brought his lover back to the paradise manor , so he could stay in his sight. As Hua Cheng made his way through the boudoir , he heard a mellow voice,

"San Lang please don't come near me." Xie Lian pleaded as he laid still in bed. 

Hua Cheng stood still and couldn't comprehend what his husband was saying. 

"Gege , what are you saying?" 

"San Lang just don't come near me." Xie Lian begged. 

"Gege , i am coming no matter what." Hua Cheng replied. 

As Hua Cheng moved closer to Xie Lian ,he saw that Xie Lian's entire figure was mere flesh and bones now , his face whiter than his attire , his hair slowly losing all it's shine , his heavenly demeanor had completely faded away. Hua Cheng couldn't show it but he was breaking apart on the inside. No matter how much , Hua Cheng would give his spiritual energy to Xie Lian , it would drain away in the blink of an eye.

"Gege , why are you hiding yourself?" Hua Cheng asked as he gently caressed his cheek.