- eminent highness-II -

"if you don't know how to live anymore , then live for me . I have no answer to the question you asked . However, if you don't know the meaning to your life , then me make that meaning , use me as the reason to live."

"your highness." 

 a man dressed in extravagant rich clothing looking like a eminent heavenly figure ,  his face as if it was sculpted by the heavens themselves , his poised demeanor ,  appeared before him uttering these words . 

Hua Cheng woke up in a sudden panic , he never had a nightmare , was is it even a nightmare ? just what was it ? Hua Cheng could feel a tear falling from his crimson eyes , he couldn't remember the last time he had cried . He felt an unimaginable amount of pain and grief but this pain wasn't physical but something he was feeling within the depths of his heart. He wanted to see that person but who was that person ? 

" what is this ? tears ?" Hua Cheng said while lightly caressing the tear on his cheek. 

" what was that dream? ive never had dreams? and who was this your highness guy ?" 

there were a million questions that Hua Cheng wanted to ask but knew they had no answers. 

Suddenly he heard a ping from right across his bed , on the table , it was a notification from someone. He picked up his phone and saw it was a message from Xie Lian. 

"hey , good morning San Lang , sorry for disturbing you ,i just wanted to ask if you were still up for lunch today." 

Hua Cheng had a soft smile on his face when he read the message. 

" of course , let's meet at 1:30 , i'll pick you up."  Hua Cheng replied. 

"yeah that'd be great , see ya."  Xie  Lian replied. 

Hua Cheng finally woke up from his bed , deciding to ignore the dream and focused on getting ready so he can go to his Uni. He took a shower and wore a red turtle neck sweater paired with black denim ripped jeans , paired with basic black boots completing his look with subtlely combing his almost pitchy silky hair. He took his necessities and hopped in his car and headed for his Uni. 

.

.

.

.

[now back to Xie Lian's pov ]

" XIE LIAN , YOU BETTER EXPLAIN WHAT THE HELL YOU WERE DOING YESTERDAY NIGHT?" a familiar shout came from a person seated in a black sedan with nothing but fury in his eyes. 

"Xie Lian , you could have at least informed us you weren't feeling good , we would have accompanied you home." Mu Qing said sounding slightly concerned. 

" I truly apologize guys , it genuinely slipped off my mind , but you guys don't worry San Lang dropped me home safely."  Xie Lian said in an apologetic tone.