- closure -

The beauty of touch , the touch of your beloved , Xie Lian couldn't comprehend that he was in his beloved's embrace. He couldn't contain his bliss , he truly felt blessed. 

"I missed you , i missed you so much." Xie Lian kept on repeating as tears escaped his eyes. 

"I thought you wouldn't come back." Xie Lian said avoiding any gaze with the other male. 

"How could I not , i won't ever leave gege alone." Hua Cheng replied in a gentle voice. 

"San Lang why would you do that ?" Xie Lian said as he broke away from the embrace staring intently in his beloved's crimson eyes. 

"Gege how i could I even breathe for a second without you being there with me , without gege there is no me ." Hua Cheng said as gently wiped Xie Lian's tears . 

"I love you." 

"i love you till the end of time." 

As both the males shared a beautiful moment with each other , there came a loud shout from behind them. 

"XIE LIAN!!!!!!" 

Turns out it was Shi QingXuan who was accompanied by He Xuan who had been desperately looking for them. 

Shi QingXuan went and instantly hugged Xie Lian causing Xie Lian to lose balance but Hua Cheng caught Xie Lian instantly and gave immediate death stares to Shi QingXuan for laying his pathetic mortal hands on his gege but Shi QingXuan paid no heed to those stares, as tears escaped his eyes. 

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU SAY YOU WERE GOING TO LEAVE ?" 

"I THOUGHT I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN." Shi QingXuan yelled as he loosened his grip on Xie Lian. 

"I'm sorry Shi , i had to lie , i knew it if i told you beforehand you would never let me go." Xie Lian replied as he placed one of  his hands on Shi QingXuan's shoulders. 

"U idiot , you aren't leaving right?" Shi QingXuan nervously asked. 

Xie Lian spared a gaze to his beloved and replied with a smile on his face.