39

Jude's pov'

Why isn't she answering her mobile phone?

She was supposed to be here 3 hours ago.

I sit on my bed while I wait for Hanna. She said she was meeting a friend to go to the cinema and that she would be back here at 10pm.

Now it's 1am and she's not answering her mobile phone either.

I'm waiting for another half hour when the door suddenly opens and Hanna comes in.

"Where have you been?" I ask her as I get up from the bed and walk to her. She just looks at me in confusion.

"Why are you in my room?" she mumbles, holding onto the door. She is drunk.

"Where were you?", I repeat out loud once.

She just rolls her eyes and reaches out her arms to hug me, but I dodge her and she falls belly-down on her bed.

"Don't make such a fuss. I was just partying with some friends," she mumbles again, so that almost no words can be understood.

"You were out partying?" I ask, a little horrified. To be honest, I don't have a problem with her going out partying with her friends. I trust her. I only have a problem with her not telling me and making me wait for her here, alone in her room for almost 4 hours.

"Yes. And I even danced with this one good-looking guy too," she says, lying on her back like a star.

Wait, what?

"You did what?", I ask her, horrified, taking one deep breath in and out.

"YES. I danced with another guy," she says, putting extra emphasis on every word.

"Did anything else happen?", I ask her curiously, yet anxious for the answer.

"YES. No. I don't know how to say it because nothing that much happened. We kissed a few times but that was it."

What the fuck?

"You say nothing much happened but you kissed him several times? You cheated on me," I say as my voice gets a little louder.

Now is actually the part where it should start hurting, right?

I know from expirence that now is the part that has to come.

But I don't feel anything. Nothing at all. Neither a broken heart, nor a bit of anger.

How?

"Oh, come on. Don't make such a fuss. You've cheated on me several times," she says again, looking at me.