Introduction

Hey guys! I have started on a new story and this is it! It's titled 'Warrior Princess'. This story is filled with:
♠Action
♠Fantasy
♠Girl Power!

Yes, that's right!

I've been inspired for this story by a quote. This quote was quoted by famous actress and feminist, Emma Watson. It will be cited in the blurb. Here is the blurb:

"Young Girls are told to be delicate princesses but you can be a warrior."
❤❤❤
An Ancient Prophecy predicts the ruin of Kneazleland by a kin of the Royal family. A heir is chosen to save the kingdom. The heir will be the only person capable of wielding the magical sword, resting atop a mysterious mountain. What if the heir is not taught how to fight? What if she has the will to fight, but not the way to learn?

Follow Emma Kimball, the 16 year old princess of Kneazleland kingdom on her royal adventures and misadventures as she is restricted from learning fencing, an art which she desires to learn. Listen from her ears the moment when she gets to know secrets which she should 'not be knowing' at a young age. Read from her eyes the way she fights valiantly. Feel her emotions of being a chosen teenager to save the kingdom. Follow this story and find yourself in a rollercoaster of mixed feelings, suspense and comedy, action and fantasy. Everything awaits you in the...

~❤~Warrior Princess ~❤~
Inspired by the legendary quote:
"Young girls are said that they are the delicate princess but Hermione taught them to be the warrior."
~Emma Watson
~❤~

That is the blurb. This story is completely my imagination. Sure, it was inspired but the storyline and characters belong to me. All rights reserved.

Also, I am gonna give out role names! Alright, I bet you did not understand. Let me elaborate. Below is a list of characters of the story and their nature. If you desire, I can give your names for the characters. You need only comment and give a shout out to this book in your message board so that your followers will also be able to read this book. ;)

•Newton Darferrson (Good role, Best friend of the heroine, very helpful, Prince of a renowned kingdom)
•Lyra Darferrson (Newton's younger sister, good role, best friend of the heroine)
•Queen Cynthia( Good role, queen of the heroine's kingdom, heroine's mother)

There. Three roles for three people. Just fill this mini form and your name shall be used instead of the names listed above. Note that the last names will remain the same. Only first names will be changed.

Username:
The name of the character (Newton, Lyra or Cynthia):
Your name(Which would appear in the chapters instead of the above said names) :
Rules?:

Yeah, that's the form. Thank you for filling it out! Time to end this long intro. So...

Do you like the storyline? Do you want to read it? If yes, vote! It really encourages me. I shall give a shout out to people who vote here! Add this book to your public or private library to get updates. I will be posting an update message on my message board too. You will have to follow me to get those notifications. I'd be happy to answer any questions regarding the story!

Hoping to see you in the next chapter containing aesthetics. Join this book there! I'm excited to start the new chapter!

Love,
Marina