~Chapter Thirteen~

Story: The Warrior Princess
Chapter Thirteen (Twelve Part Two): Goblin Adventures 

Note: This chapter directly continues from the previous one. It will not change PoV's so often but I have mentioned them for the sake of easy reading and flow of the story. Happy reading!

⚠Disclaimer⚠: Graphical violence. Read at your own risk.

(Dan)

"So you really exist?" Dan asked, looking enthusiastic despite his tied state.

"Yes, human. We do. It was because of that Lavery Kingdom that we had to go underground," a cream coloured, wrinkled elf with huge grass green eyes said. Nixon was immensely shocked. "That Lytton Darfferson was the reason! He fought against Utopia and our dear Lord Relazar and now, we sense two Darfferson's here. You! Traitorous Kimball, how could you mix with these low classed Darffersons?! We trusted you and that trust cannot be mended now that it is broken. Another of your tribe and a shepherd too has been spotted. Our great Lord Magnok shall take care of those two. They will join you soon here and you five will be sent to a place which you deserve - the great volcano," the elf said. Dan found himself sweating and gulped. The great volcano sounded like hell. Anger rose inside him and he tried desperately to free himself.  "You will not be able to 'scape, traitor. You are bound, physically as well as magically." the elf said again but Dan did not stop trying. After all, where there is will, there is a way. He spotted Nixon doing the same and Ash slowly waking up.

"Ah, all three are awake, Master Natha," another cream coloured elf said. The previous one, presumably named Natha looked at the three captives with an evil smile, showing off his broken tooth.

"Time for revenge." With that, he snapped his fingers and immense pain shot through Dan's body. He felt as if his limbs was being torn into two and then four and so on. His blood threatened to burst out of his veins and he could not help the painful shout that came out of his mouth. His hair stood on the end as he heard Nixon and Ash scream along the lines of his own voice. He felt his throat constrict and his voice become more hoarse. He thought he would never survive this intense torture and that was when he started seeing black spots...

~×~

(Emma)

"So you really exist? Elves?" Emma asked, trying but failing to keep the excitement out of her voice. A cream coloured, old yet wise looking elf with huge blue eyes stood in front of her. It wore a very respectful smile yet Emma could sense something hidden behind it - confusion.

"We do but mistress, we are not elves. We are goblins. Surely you are mistaken by reading the tale told by Mixar F.Able, yes?" Emma was shocked. So was Austin but they both nodded timidly. "Great. Mistress, before I tell anything, I want to ask. Is this young man trustworthy?" the goblin asked, pointing his long finger at Austin. Austin gulped.

"Yes. Yes, he is sir. He is my good friend, Austin Wood and I trust him with my life," Emma said confidently, earning a teary smile from Austin.

"Good. Now, where did my manners fly up to? Mistress, I am Lord Magnok, the chief head of the goblins. I have been living for about three centuries and I have know your many times great grandfather, Great Sir Relazar Warrior, personally.

"I have been waiting for three long centuries just to meet you, mistress. I do not suspect any harm from your side and hence, I, Lord Magnok, the chief of the ancient Goblin nation, declare my allegiance to you, Lady Emma Warrior. Any wrongdoings on my part shall be punishable. Let my magic be tied within my body should I ever betray you or your future generations," he vowed.

Emma nodded and said her part of the honour vow, "I, Emma Warrior hereby accept Lord Magnok's allegiance. Let my bravery be tied within my body should I ever assault you or the rest of the goblin nation," Emma vowed.