~Chapter Six~

Story: The Warrior Princess
Chapter Six: Relazar Warrior

"The elves, too, started living with the humans. The citizens did not object to this. They even formed amity with the elves. Everyone were at peace, until one unfortunate day when..." Emma paused, looking thoughtful.

"When?" Ash urged.

"When a team raised against Lord Relazar. They consisted half of the neighbouring kingdom's population and since Utopia was a small country, the population was comparatively less. The neighbouring kingdom attacked Utopia. Despite strong physical army as well as magical elf army, Lord Relazar lost. He was made a slave king, more like a puppet. Elves were humiliated very badly and this caused an outrage by them. Though he was a puppet king, Relazar tried to console the elves. Do you know what special magic they have, Princess?" Nixon explained.

"Yes, your highness. They could understand a person's intentions by the auras emitted by that individuals. They are, in other words, aura readers. They understood Lord Relazar's good intentions and plotted together, against the neighbouring kingdom. They wanted to overthrow the neighbouring kingdom's king and make Lord Relazar the king of Utopia once again.

"They started a rebel, very popularly known as 'The Great Elf War'. However, due to powerful armaments, they suffered defeat. Angered by all this brutality, Lord Relazar raised his own sword against the neighbouring kingdom. People of Utopia followed him and together, the feeling of nationalism and hatred against the oppressors ended the puppet rule. Utopia was once again at peace and it is rumored that the elves made a special sword as a gift of loyalty and gratitude and presented the same to Lord Relazar," Emma finished.

"Yes, but you missed one thing, Princess. The elves made the sword. Elf-made sword or in general, anything, is extremely powerful. They even have their own 'brain'. So it is said."

"Mate, I do not understand why we are talking about this instead of practicing."

"Dan Steven Kimball! Don't you understand?! This is a very important topic!" Nixon, said all but calmly. Dan, for once looked frightened. Nixon never got angry that soon.

"Mate, uh...I think it's your adrenaline. Calm down and please tell why it is important," Dan consoled.

Nixon sighed deeply before starting again, "I overheard dad talking something about his highness restricting Princess Emma to learn fencing. Out of curiosity I eavesdropped. No, I did not hear everything but as far as I heard, I can theorize one thing. There is some mysterious powerful sword somewhere which is a Kimball family heirloom. However, it is long lost."

Four identical gasps were heard as Nixon started rubbing his temple. Reading for several hours plus facing his friends, especially princess Emma and telling this astounding news gave him a terrible headache.

"Y-you mean..." Austin stuttered.

"As far as I know, yes." Nixon said.

"You mean what?" Lyra asked. Dan looked confused but serious. Princess Emma looked thoughtful. Nixon rolled his eyes. His sister surely was too 'intelligent'. Well, of course she was intelligent, no pun intended, but she tended to lose her brain at times.

"It means that a very important, powerful as well as dangerous sword which happens to be the Kimball family heirloom is lying God knows where and it contains magic. I think that's the reason why Emma is restricted from- I'm sorry princess," Nixon stuttered all of a sudden. He knew why; He'd never call the princess without her title. Emma smiled before he continued, "Ahem. I think that's the reason why Princess Emma is restricted from learning fencing.

"His highness thinks that if she stumbles upon this sword, it would prove to be a big danger for her. He is not too worried about Dan-" Dan threw him a dirty look, "because he will sooner or later be the King and he has to have control over defense, of course. Whereas for Princess Emma, she will become the Queen only after er...marriage and she need not look after the defense of her kingdom."

"Oh," Ash muttered. Silence reigned the group of tightly knit friends as each of them pondered the newly given information.

Hey guys!
Sorry for the late update. The contest took a lot of time. If you don't know, it's a New Year's contest for writers and judges hosted by myself and Dont_call_me_ginerva, my bestie. Check it out and register yourself! Loads of rewards are awaiting the winners!

Unfortunately, the next chapter too will take sometime. I will try to upload it as soon as possible! What are your thoughts about this chapter? Comment!

Until then,
Marina