12. LOOSING MY INNOCENCE

JIMIN POV :

We reached his mansion when he lead me to a room, which is quite big and luxurious as fuck..

"So,Are you ready to stay with me?" He backhugged me and kissed my earlobe, making me gasp.

But I'm expression less.

Still.

I promised to myself that i will never let anyone touch me until i fall in love with someone deeply. But it seems like i broke that promise cause I'm sure that I don't love him.

He's just my Sugar Daddy..

That's it.

I have to give him pleasure by making love with him.

That's it.

That's only what our relationship is..

"Babyboy!! What are you thinking?" He nuzzled his nose on the Crook of my neck.

I know he's gonna do that...

But I'm really nervous now..

"Babybo-" his words cut off when his phone rings making him groan in frustration.

"Take a bath while I'm on phone okay"

He got out of the room with his phone.

"Bath!!yeah i have to take a bath now.. my body wants some refreshments"

______________

it's so refreshing.

I'm standing under the shower. When the water makes me soak with it. Water rushed through my whole naked body..

It finds their way down through the every corner of my skin.

I hugged myself and let my tears flow with the running water.

When suddenly i got flinched by a strong pair of hands snaked around my waist and slowly put his head on my shoulder.

"Babyboy!!"

"Why are you here?"

"You took too long time so i decided to come in"

"But how could you come here?"

"My washroom has password too" he seductively whispered near my ear and kissed my neck.

The water runs through my body still it's burning from inside.

He put the fire on me.. he gives open mouthed kiss on my neck with the water rush.

He hands are trailed on my vline to grab my Thighs.

He stop kissing my neck and turned me to face him when his eyes met mine.

It has lust now.

I can feel he's Turned on..

I followed his gaze which roaming around my body which is whole naked infront of his eye.

"You're beautiful from inside out both"

SMUT WARNING

You can skip if you want(+_+)

He came closer and kissed me roughly under the shower. Water is soaking us together into it.

He kissed me rougher and rougher when his hands spank my ass.